Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

On 8/9/2017 at 14:13, Soctty said:

Some can't get there on one particular day during the week. Why not open on Saturday morning?

Or maybe morton could just have away fans pay at the gate on saturday as an option rather than turn away cash from anyone deciding to go last minute.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

I do..

22 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Aye, he'll start.

As I posted earlier, McHugh has a nasty habit of scoring against us.:(

FWIW I think you'll do a lot better than you think, particularly if we start as slowly as we usually do.

Aye, remember guys it's our turn this time. [emoji4] 

We've let you finish above us, not once but twice, time to revert back to type. Tough game but one I look forward too immensely. If the Dublin end had a roof, the atmosphere would be electric

In excess of 1,500 is a cracking figure. Can see another 300-400 adding onto that tomorrow at the very least given that we're staying open.

Think of all the money Morton are leaving on the table by not allowing a facility for away fans to pay on the day. If we sell around 2,000 tickets, you'd also be looking at an additional booster of several hundred extra fans going on the day of the game.

The wife who has been to a handful of games since getting together 6 years ago is coming along to this. I think she's adopted the if you can't beat them, join them tactic after several months of me coming in pished at 5am singing Super Stellios.

I've got a lot on with work this weekend so I'm patching my usual supporters bus and the Mrs is going to drive through.

Where can we park and where is relatively ok for a few pre match beers?

22 minutes ago, Tam M said:

The wife who has been to a handful of games since getting together 6 years ago is coming along to this. I think she's adopted the if you can't beat them, join them tactic after several months of me coming in pished at 5am singing Super Stellios.

I've got a lot on with work this weekend so I'm patching my usual supporters bus and the Mrs is going to drive through.

Got that tea-shirt now my wife jumps about when we score, she comes from Hearts supporting family and knows their songs so Saints can win them over. 

40 minutes ago, Tam M said:

There is parking for fans just across from the Main Entrance, I think it costs £3. I usually just park on any surrounding street at the stadium, if you're there early enough you'll get parked no bother. Pub wise, if you head 5 minutes along the road towards the town centre, just by Morrison's there is a street, Cathcart Street, that's got about 5 different pubs on it, including a Wetherspoons. The Old Bank is probably the pick of the bunch for me, I think they usually have football on as well.

Archived