Morton v st mirren Renfrewshire Derby

4 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I draw attention in my P&B profile to the  ludicrous & offensive antics of a repulsive old reptile who should know better - but doesn't. It's a taste of his own medicine really. Gets on his nips so much that he religiously logs on to five, yep five, different aliases every day just to rid-dot every post I make plus every post he can find of mine going back through however long I've been on here. The profile's still there tho and there's nothing he can do about it, bar waste a lot of what time he has left dishing oot wee dots. Biggest compliment he could ever pay me.

Outrageous bud......don't suppose my greenie will make much difference.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I draw attention in my P&B profile to the  ludicrous & offensive antics of a repulsive old reptile who should know better - but doesn't. It's a taste of his own medicine really. Gets on his nips so much that he religiously logs on to five, yep five, different aliases every day just to rid-dot every post I make plus every post he can find of mine going back through however long I've been on here. The profile's still there tho and there's nothing he can do about it, bar waste a lot of what time he has left dishing oot wee dots. Biggest compliment he could ever pay me.

:lol:

That really is some negative rep. I almost admire the dedication. 

23 hours ago, flyingscot said:

The Partick team was a bit of a one off thankfully. We had one available full back, which we swapped to his wrong side, facing a pacy side and made an error in benching Sutton and starting Riley up top. He couldn't manage on his own to win lumped balls and the ball just kept coming back.

Since we've realised this and started Sutton in the Loy role it made a heck of a difference.

and the Livingston game!

On a serious note Police should insist on game being cancelled until Morton can resolve entry methodology.

Scull estimates attendance at 5067, going to be busy on the M8 plus the fcuk up at the ticket office would suggest getting down at 2.00 1.00 and a shandy in Horseman.

Today I expect the Ton will announce cash only and operate an honesty bucket system, will show that only 100 saints fans attended.

Last home game 1100 and a 15 min queue with no queuing control in place, this won't work! 

PS I had no problem with getting my season ticket, went on line, paid my cash picked up ticket weeks ago. Its sitting on the mantle-piece. Might sit there all year who knows

10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

That is gloriously mental :lol:

Have a greenie

looking forward to the weekend now still don't like predicting the outcome we still look shaky at the back and Sammy still doesnt fill me with confidence .  All ticket affair down greenock way i assume best bet is the new turnstiles will break at some point so best get down sharpish .

17 minutes ago, paisleysaints said:

looking forward to the weekend now still don't like predicting the outcome we still look shaky at the back and Sammy still doesnt fill me with confidence .  All ticket affair down greenock way i assume best bet is the new turnstiles will break at some point so best get down sharpish .

The away turnstiles are fine. They've not been upgraded, it's the home ones that might have an issue. 

O'Ware in the Tele saying he is hoping to make it so if he did, that would be a massive boast. If not, probably McManus again.

I'd go.

Gats

Doyle O'ware Lamie Russell.

Forbes Tidser Murdoch Thomson

McHugh Quitongo.

Looking forward to this, should be a big crowd, lets hope the season card actually works! 

2-1 Morton. McHugh and Thomson.

Crowd- 5765.

2 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

and the Livingston game!

We weren't terrible in the Livi game, although we didn't click like in the Falkirk game. It was similar in that they came out the blocks fast, got an early goal, but unlike Falkirk they shut up shop and we struggled to break them down. They looked a decent enough side

The last meeting was shambolic for us and St Mirren were rampant. Even when St Mirren were rotten - we struggled to beat them. After the respective displays on Saturday it's hard to be anything other than concerned. I can't conceive a home win unfortunately (unless we have more than our share of luck) Definitely settle for a draw here

7 minutes ago, cornbeef said:

The last meeting was shambolic for us and St Mirren were rampant. Even when St Mirren were rotten - we struggled to beat them. After the respective displays on Saturday it's hard to be anything other than concerned. I can't conceive a home win unfortunately (unless we have more than our share of luck) Definitely settle for a draw here

That's not entirely true, the 3-1 was a stroll for you, but it was the second lowest point of our season (3-0 at home to a previously-struggling QotS edges that for me).

On limited evidence, the consensus seems to be that we have struggled/will struggle more against stuffier teams. I don't think you fit into that category, and your pitch looks in lovely condition, so it should at the very least be an open game.

McManus has been fine at the back, although I'm hoping O'Ware will be back. Although it's perhaps a game too soon for him. Maybe they will arrange a bounce game this week to give him and Oliver a bit of game time. 

Going by the Dumbarton game we still play too narrow and can't seem to stretch defences. Would love to see Nesbitt back to give us a bit of width. 

At the minute it'll be easier for the burners to enter the shed than us so you might have it to yourselves.

I feel like we'll do ok this season but this game is coming a bit early. We haven't settled and are still weak at the back without O'Ware. If pressed I'd say 1-2.

Archived