WISHAW JUNIORS - MANAGER

My first post says I wouldn't feel sorry for them (Wishaw) and why would you.
Nothing to do with Chris.

As I've said they've moved on (Chris and Glen) and the committee are a well run club and will appoint somebody.

Who may well be a manager currently at another club.

I replied to people who in your opinion were shit stirring and questioned wether he was a top lad.
Can't see a problem.

The club are indeed a well run club and Chris goes with all the committees blessings. More than can be said for others. People may well feel sorry for Wishaw due to the timing of Chris leaving is there anything wrong with that? Don't think there should be. If again your manager does get the opportunity to step up then I will be intrigued to see if forth go for a manager currently in a job or if they play the diplomatic card and only go for someone out of job or a player. Be also interested to see if he would be treated the same also.

Chris is a great manager and I'm sure him and spud will do well. They have progressed Wishaw into a team that this season really should be challenging. If it wasn't for a poor start they would have been right up there. Wishaw beating the roch and larkhall basically helped us win the league so thank you. To be honest anyone taking that job won't really have much to it's a good strong squad and I am sure they will be up there. Good luck at Kilsyth apart from next sat lads.

Chris is a great manager and I'm sure him and spud will do well. They have progressed Wishaw into a team that this season really should be challenging. If it wasn't for a poor start they would have been right up there. Wishaw beating the roch and larkhall basically helped us win the league so thank you. To be honest anyone taking that job won't really have much to it's a good strong squad and I am sure they will be up there. Good luck at Kilsyth apart from next sat lads.

Thanks for the kind words Dave. Hopefully we can get a catch up with you at the first game of the season [emoji1303]

Wishaw Juniors are delighted to announce that with effect from 1.00 p.m. today John Brogan has been appointed as our new manager.

John will be assisted by Colin Mitchell and Scott Gemmell.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the other persons who took the time and trouble to submit applications. 

We would also wish to take this opportunity to publicly thank Johnny Fallon and Davie Kilpatrick for giving up their time at very short notice to take training and for looking after our team on match days and  generally helping to keep us on an even keel following the departure  of Chris, Glen and Mark. Played 2 won one drawn 1.  Much appreciated gents you will always be welcome at The Beltane.

We now look forward to the season ahead. 

13 hours ago, Wishaw Secretary said:

Wishaw Juniors are delighted to announce that with effect from 1.00 p.m. today John Brogan has been appointed as our new manager.

John will be assisted by Colin Mitchell and Scott Gemmell.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank the other persons who took the time and trouble to submit applications. 

We would also wish to take this opportunity to publicly thank Johnny Fallon and Davie Kilpatrick for giving up their time at very short notice to take training and for looking after our team on match days and  generally helping to keep us on an even keel following the departure  of Chris, Glen and Mark. Played 2 won one drawn 1.  Much appreciated gents you will always be welcome at The Beltane.

We now look forward to the season ahead. 

Well done Mr secretary and committee this is a very good appointment,i hope to get back seeing you all soon.

John Fallon and myself really enjoyed our week at Wishaw and were only to happy to help Alec and the committee out. From our short time there, saw that they have a good squad of players and the new facilities will be absolutely top drawer. Appointing Brogie will hopefully be a great move for them. Good luck to all involved, and I will be back shortly to The Beltane to see them play.

Archived