Just now, MJC said:

One of the greatest days of my Motherwell supporting life that too. Ourselves and Scott McDonald get all the plaudits naturally but it's easy to forget the unsung heroes of that day; Nacho Novo for scoring Rangers winner and a Hibs team containing Scott Brown and no doubt had Leigh Griffiths sitting in the stand supporting them, lying down because the result suited them. :lol:

Big terry butcher was loving it that day 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, MJC said:

One of the greatest days of my Motherwell supporting life that too. Ourselves and Scott McDonald get all the plaudits naturally but it's easy to forget the unsung heroes of that day; Nacho Novo for scoring Rangers winner and a Hibs team containing Scott Brown and no doubt had Leigh Griffiths sitting in the stand supporting them, lying down because the result suited them. :lol:

Also in my opinion and in terms of importance motherwell's  play off win against us had a much greater effect on us than hibs cup final win ever will . Both hurt a great deal obviously but the reality is Motherwell Gubbing us in the play offs  is probably still effecting us to this day as it set us back even further in our target of getting back to what we consider "normality" and helped increase the current gap between ourselves and Celtic . The cup would have been a welcome success but promotion at the first time of asking was vital and a must for us and we fucked it . 

11 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Also in my opinion and in terms of importance motherwell's  play off win against us had a much greater effect on us than hibs cup final win ever will . Both hurt a great deal obviously but the reality is Motherwell Gubbing us in the play offs  is probably still effecting us to this day as it set us back even further in our target of getting back to what we consider "normality" and helped increase the current gap between ourselves and Celtic . The cup would have been a welcome success but promotion at the first time of asking was vital and a must for us and we fucked it . 

:lol: 

2 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

the **** are awfy quiet. 

Typical shitbag *** behaviour.

FB will respond to everything on this thread but the rest will keep it low key, knowing that the Hibs boys will be dishing out the telts, unless they win and there will be a swarm of them on here.

You could tell they weren't bothered when they invaded the pitch to attack celebrating Hibs fans, released complete heads gone statements twice in the next 24 hours, and went in the huff and got their runners up medals dished out of a poly bag in their dressing room [emoji38]

Songbook for Saturday looking strong for this one. Really fancy a Stokes winner too, would be fucking brilliant wouldn't it. Fully expecting innocent Hibs fans getting lifted, getting pelted with objects/pish etc when the unloyal's go a goal down. Bring it on. 

53 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

FB is trying really really hard here. I'll light a candle at mass tonight for you.x 

4 minutes ago, Cumdog35 said:

Songbook for Saturday looking strong for this one. Really fancy a Stokes winner too, would be fucking brilliant wouldn't it. Fully expecting innocent Hibs fans getting lifted, getting pelted with objects/pish etc when the unloyal's go a goal down. Bring it on. 

someone needs to make a pitch invasion song and post it so i can see it after the game. something like to kenny miller "when the hibs went up to lift the scottish cup you were deed"

8 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

No matter the result, it's comforting to know we won the biggest game between the clubs and in some fashion too. Unlucks.

Of course we will rock up and ragdoll you on and off the pitch again.

So hearts fans can take comfort in the fact that they have won the biggest game between yourselves and in some fashion aswell?

Archived