• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I was actually giving credit for the darkness.

Speaking of kitchens, enjoy being in yours next Saturday x x

Could easily just turn around and dish out punishment of the back hand variety to her and turn up at Ibrox but unfortunately i've grown quite fond of her and am no a women beating ***  

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's ok. We all have to make sacrifices for the better half. Although I must say this may be one of the biggest ones I have ever heard of. Giving up a potential "I was there when..." moment for her so fair play to you. The scenes could be unforgettable.

Fair play? Is it f**k. Any bitch should know and understand that football is the ONLY thing in life that gives a man true joy. She should be buying you the ticket.

42 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

It's ok. We all have to make sacrifices for the better half. Although I must say this may be one of the biggest ones I have ever heard of. Giving up a potential "I was there when..." moment for her so fair play to you. The scenes could be unforgettable.

i was there at the biggest "i was there moment" that there will ever be. nothing can match up to that even if we whap our big wallopers out and shag them 7-0 on Saturday

Post on BAWA saying Brian Graham was in the main stand at yesterday's game. Could you guys give me the low down on Brian. Fond memories of the last game of last season have never experienced such warm hospitality in pubs around Easter road from opposing fans before and after the game. Best of luck for the coming season. 

Post on BAWA saying Brian Graham was in the main stand at yesterday's game. Could you guys give me the low down on Brian. Fond memories of the last game of last season have never experienced such warm hospitality in pubs around Easter road from opposing fans before and after the game. Best of luck for the coming season. 

Gets a hard time of it but tbh, he's just not good enough for us. Plain and simple.

Archived