• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎17‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 17:30, HibsFan said:

Definitely not, different kind of issue there which is born out of republicanism over sectarianism. Don't agree with them singing about the IRA for a second, but it's less bigotry and more batshit plastic paddyism on steroids.

I'd say that it's likely Hibs supporters aren't subjected to the same sectarian bile from sellick fans as other teams in the league are.

Being called an o***** b****** almost every time I've attended parkhead is particularly enjoyable.

1 minute ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I'd say that it's likely Hibs supporters aren't subjected to the same sectarian bile from sellick fans as other teams in the league are.

Being called an o***** b****** almost every time I've attended parkhead is particularly enjoyable.

The kind of moron who would call all Motherwell fans that would typically call Hibs fans souptakers. Not as bad I know but irritatingly ignorant.

For various reasons, a lot of Celtic fans seem to actually think them and Hibs are BFFs these days - the Scott Allan saga and players coming from them to us, Hibs having had more dealings with Rangers than them in recent years and the #patter it's produced, Stubbs and Lennon, Hibs fans playing up to it for a laugh and them taking it seriously etc etc. Prior to that it wasn't a pleasant experience going to Celtic Park as a Hibs fan, although I appreciate it would be worse for others.

I still don't think they're anywhere near Rangers for scumminess. I don't think most folk out there do either, people who don't even like football tend to despise Rangers.

23 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Who is "EDL Abdul"?

Poor sod with mental health issues. Wanders around Glasgow shouting obscenities at the locals. Which in turn ends up with him either getting slapped by enraged Weegies or stopped by the cops. The Fash part of his story is interesting. For someone on benefits he seems to afford tickets for Ibrox and trips to Fash events across the UK.

41 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

The kind of moron who would call all Motherwell fans that would typically call Hibs fans souptakers. Not as bad I know but irritatingly ignorant.

For various reasons, a lot of Celtic fans seem to actually think them and Hibs are BFFs these days - the Scott Allan saga and players coming from them to us, Hibs having had more dealings with Rangers than them in recent years and the #patter it's produced, Stubbs and Lennon, Hibs fans playing up to it for a laugh and them taking it seriously etc etc. Prior to that it wasn't a pleasant experience going to Celtic Park as a Hibs fan, although I appreciate it would be worse for others.

I still don't think they're anywhere near Rangers for scumminess. I don't think most folk out there do either, people who don't even like football tend to despise Rangers.

I guess it depends a bit on personal experience but IMO both sets are as bad as each other.

Violence abroad - check

Extremist politics - check

Paranoia and victimhood - check

Self-entitlement - check

Bigotry - check

A Celtic fan slashed another Celtic fan just the other week and I'm sure their would have been similar infighting amongst the Sevco support last Saturday.

Two utterly horrible clubs with a large proportion of absolute scumbags that follow them and I just can't see how one can be defended as better than the other.

14 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

I guess it depends a bit on personal experience but IMO both sets are as bad as each other.

Violence abroad - check

Extremist politics - check

Paranoia and victimhood - check

Self-entitlement - check

Bigotry - check

A Celtic fan slashed another Celtic fan just the other week and I'm sure their would have been similar infighting amongst the Sevco support last Saturday.

Two utterly horrible clubs with a large proportion of absolute scumbags that follow them and I just can't see how one can be defended as better than the other.

So it's not all bad then? 

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I still don't think they're anywhere near Rangers for scumminess.

Anyone who knows Scottish football knows that Celtic carry a huge scum element within their support.

They may only show their true colours half a dozen times a season, but their behaviour is the scummiest witnessed at Tynecastle. From singing terrorist songs to attacking stewards, catering staff, poppy sellers, and spitting on ball boys. The Lee Rigby song showed the rest of the UK the depths some of their scum supporters are capable of reaching.

2 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

Anyone who knows Scottish football knows that Celtic carry a huge scum element within their support.

They may only show their true colours half a dozen times a season, but their behaviour is the scummiest witnessed at Tynecastle. From singing terrorist songs to attacking stewards, catering staff, poppy sellers, and spitting on ball boys. The Lee Rigby song showed the rest of the UK the depths some of their scum supporters are capable of reaching.

^^^^^ Vanguard Bears member?

25 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

And I wouldn't disagree with them for a minute.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/08/2017 at 15:03, BobWilliamson said:

Fucking scenes

youve no even touched the baw

On 12/08/2017 at 15:14, BobWilliamson said:

Stokes should be off

should be 3-0 up

On 12/08/2017 at 15:17, BobWilliamson said:

Copland rear.

Shall we sing a song for you?

Please, feel free to sing a sing for us @BobWilliamson.

wIzjVIq.gif

Mine's a lager, m32.

@Solitaire

20/06/16
Hibernian 3-2 Rangers

Oxley
Gunnarsson McGregor Hanlon
Gray                                        Stevenson
Fyvie Bartley McGinn

Cummings Stokes

3-2-3-2

21/05/16