• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

I forgot lesbians didn't exist.

So let me get this right, it was insinuated that I was in the friendzone and somehow I'm denying the existence of all lesbians because of my response?  Ok......should I have messaged back saying "now I know that some females are lesbians but I'm not one so no I'm not in the friendzone"? Would that have made you happy?

What absolute pish. Some of the most decent folk that I know are Rangers fans. People should try and look beyond social media before branding an entire fan base as "utter fucking vermin". I don't think that there is any doubt that the Old Firm attracts the highest percentage of undesirables, but that still leaves plenty of them that just want to watch football and support their team.

Got talking to two on the train back to Edinburgh and they were perfectly pleasant, but there was still the odd slip with comments about someone being "fucking Irish" etc.

Put it this way, at least half the people who go to Ibrox are flat out bigots based on last Saturday. No other ground in Britain where that could be said.

3 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

What absolute pish. Some of the most decent folk that I know are Rangers fans. People should try and look beyond social media before branding an entire fan base as "utter fucking vermin". I don't think that there is any doubt that the Old Firm attracts the highest percentage of undesirables, but that still leaves plenty of them that just want to watch football and support their team.

You surprise me.

Celtic Park

Definitely not, different kind of issue there which is born out of republicanism over sectarianism. Don't agree with them singing about the IRA for a second, but it's less bigotry and more batshit plastic paddyism on steroids.

2 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Definitely not, different kind of issue there which is born out of republicanism over sectarianism. Don't agree with them singing about the IRA for a second, but it's less bigotry and more batshit plastic paddyism on steroids.

There's plenty of that shite at Parkhead. You're kidding yourself on here.

5 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

hee hee

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Na f**k that. They are both precisely as bad as eachother and no way are the green cheek getting let off the hook in this conversation. No way am I giving them the credit that they know about/believe in the Republican shite they sing. It is purely poont scoring over the other mob. Bigotry at its best, rooted in nothing but hate and ignorance.

Falkirk telling the Weegies about bigotry. Larkhall will be along next.

Archived