Lenny is sum boi. Never thought I'd properly like him as a Hibs manager but he's doing well so far. That's a strong as f**k telt handed out to the **** running club 1872. Can't wait for their response :lol:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Lenny is sum boi. Never thought I'd properly like him as a Hibs manager but he's doing well so far. That's a strong as f**k telt handed out to the **** running club 1872. Can't wait for their response :lol:

Totally agree.  He's a fucking radge but in a good way :lol: 

Your friend is an apologist for bigotry and utter fucking vermin. Why any right minded person would associate with these sickening cretins is beyond me. 

What absolute pish. Some of the most decent folk that I know are Rangers fans. People should try and look beyond social media before branding an entire fan base as "utter fucking vermin". I don't think that there is any doubt that the Old Firm attracts the highest percentage of undesirables, but that still leaves plenty of them that just want to watch football and support their team.

On *** Media:

History Repeating Itself Thread

"13th August 2017. New look Rangers team get a player sent off v Hibs and end up losing 2-1.

9th August 1986. New look rangers team get their captain, Souness sent off v Hibs and end up losing 2-1.

Rangers won the league that season."

Aye ok pal, it was 3-2 for starters.

Police Take No Action Over Lennon (A new thread despite there already being 2 threads on it)

"Wow, there's a surprise.

He rips the piss out of Club 1872, then claims it was written by a 15 year old.

Maybe it's an over-reaction on our part, but when one of our players gets yellow carded for doing virtually the same thing, and as it was his second, got sent off, we can only presume that we are no longer significant in our own country.

PS the bbc even put in a warning notice at the bottom of the vid showing the idiot gesturing. Clearly if even the c***s at the bbc find something offensive, it is fucking offensive. 

The football authorities, including match officials and cops shat it."

What absolute pish. Some of the most decent folk that I know are Rangers fans. People should try and look beyond social media before branding an entire fan base as "utter fucking vermin". I don't think that there is any doubt that the Old Firm attracts the highest percentage of undesirables, but that still leaves plenty of them that just want to watch football and support their team.

I agree that their are decent fans of both the Glasgow clubs, and I understand that many of these have been brought up that way. Hopefully the more decent ones decide that although they were brought up that way, introducing their own kids to the poison is not how they want raise them and take them to see their local clubs or if glaswegian along to firhill or hampden. Won't happen though

2 hours ago, Alan Stubbs said:

I can't really say all Rangers fans are bigots because it doesn't ring true with my experience of meeting them. I could confidently state that most of the Rangers support is utter pondlife but there definitely is normal minded, tolerant individuals in there. I've known a few folk who sound similar to the examples given.

I don't really get it though. I've been amongst Hibs fans singing stuff that I think is wrong. Each of those things have eventually been eradicated and they aren't the whole identity of the club. Couldn't imagine going to Rangers games and remaining enthusiastic about such a scummy club.

One of my best mates is a ***, known him since Primary school. One of the nicest people you will ever meet but when it comes to Football and Rangers he is a horrible little fucker. 

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

It's not really though, the whole fan base is a bunch of bigoted scumbags in one way or another. I don't think i've ever seen or met a Rangers fan who doesn't revel in all the sectarian shite.

They could just let the embers burn away and the fire of the hilarity slowly die......

Or someone could through some petrol across it all.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40961125

Neil Lennon: Hibs boss brands Club 1872 statement 'laughable'

_93259212_brian.jpg

By Brian McLauchlin

BBC Scotland

Hibs boss Neil Lennon
Lennon was accused of "inflammatory" behaviour by a Rangers supporters group

Hibernian manager Neil Lennon has described a statement by a Rangers' fans group criticising his actions as "laughable and insignificant".

Club 1872, the second largest shareholder in Rangers, claimed Lennon made "various inflammatory gestures" to fans during Hibs' 3-2 win at Ibrox.

Police Scotland said no action would be taken against the Hibs manager.

Lennon said he had not heard of the fans' group and thought the statement had been "written by a 15-year-old".

Police ruled out action after receiving complaints from Rangers fans about the former Celtic player and manager's celebrations at Ibrox on Saturday.

The Easter Road boss cupped his ears and made a gesture as he celebrated Simon Murray's equaliser.

LAUGHABLE AND WRITEN BY A 15 YEAR OLD:lol::lol:

Archived