2 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

**** are whiny little bitches.
They should give up on the No surrender shite. They clearly shite their pants from everything.

If they could take defeat with dignity they would be supporting a non old firm team. They decided to follow follow the **** when the trophies were plentiful. Since the old club died they've been shite but you have to take the peaks with the troughs because thats what the game is about. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, killiefan27 said:

At what point do we start calling 'The Banter Years', 'The Banter Era'?

Personally I can see it reaching 'The Banger Age' or perhaps even 'The Banter Period', replacing the Cretaceous Period as the most drawn-out extinction event.

Once Celtic get closer to 10IAR it'll start getting funnier.

They will completely lose the plot.

I couldn't care less who wins the league, as my team will unlikely ever to win it again but 10IAR would be funny just to see the seethe.

Just now, Cumdog35 said:

For the short time I have been on P&B, I have to admit this thread is probably one of the greatest I have seen on any site, ever. Tremendous.

And for any frothing, seething **** looking in...

Reveal hidden contents

DHETOvlXsAEBGD4.jpg

My fave one was when Killie won 1-0 at Ibrox a few days after Rangers went into administration. P&B were Killie daft that weekend!!

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

My fave one was when Killie won 1-0 at Ibrox a few days after Rangers went into administration. P&B were Killie daft that weekend!!

Probably the only time anyone has ever been Killie daft to be fair.

2 hours ago, Dudu Dahan pal said:

His bio is sheer 'Yer Da' :lol:

Celebrating Scotland's proudest achievements, i.e. fully embracing the Protestant Reformation and rejecting the insane notion of independence.

Love the guy or hate him, you need to believe that Neil Lennon has baws the size of grapefruits to turn to a stand of 15000 animals baying for his blood and cup the lugs. 

This is a guy who has been attacked on the touchline previously. And he's got tens of thousands of knuckle draggers only feet away who want him dead for the crime of being a Catholic from the failed statelet. So he winds them the f**k up. He pokes the fire. 

I'll be honest, I'd have been shiteing it. Dunno if it's bravery, stupidity or an unhealthy mix of both but my hat is off to the madman for such a brazen display of no giving a f**k. 

It pains me to say it but, now he's not with Celtic, Lennon is much more palatable.

Everytime a team scores against the Snouts all opposing fans must cup their ears an march straight to the police station afterwards.

Lennon with a face turn; bah gawd.

**** phoning the polis because they got pumped; omg he's broken him in half.

Hibs going from the laughing stock to the toast of Scottish football; somebody stop the damn match.

I fucking love Scottish Football.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I'd like to table a motion that this thread be placed in the Gold Forum once it has run its course. 

Not convinced. It's the occasion that has been gold, not necessarily the thread. It has been excellent but, gold? 

25 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Got a mate who works for the SPFL. Can 100% confirm that a raging *** turned up to the Hampden offices today DEMANDING that Doncaster do something about Lennon.

iZT8ghc.png

bml.gif

10 minutes ago, McQuade said:

Lennon joins McCoist as the only Manger to win ant Ibrox with two different teams.

I don't think people are going to be laughing at this post for the joke tbh.

Archived