• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

The worlds an ever changing place eh? When i was a spotty teenager infront of a computer, i was milking maself to a skeleton, not going on about how referees are all catholics now.

We cant have catholic referees, its 2017 for fucks sake !

They're a complete and utter embarrassment, every single statement they - or their affiliates - release is absolutely batshit, pinch yourself 'how the f**k is this real' mental. I don't understand how grown adults can be so deluded as to read them and not cringe like f**k, never mind actually think it's in any way good. Do they not follow anyone on social media without an ulster badge or bulldog as their display picture? Do they not see that 99% of other fans and even journalists are calling it out as the laughable pish it is? Or is that all just blurred out as they ignore anything written by their 'enemies' and not finished off with some sort of subtle threat to the governing bodies or a staunch 'WATP'?

Rangersmedia is funny as f**k but reading it after they release anything like they did yesterday is equally as harrowing as it is hilarious. Actual grown adults convinced there's some sort of silent political agenda alongside refereeing conspiracies.

Get a grip of yourselves you absolute fucking maniacs, it's a game of football. 

Missed the football highlights on tv at the weekend , so been catching up on match reports in today's papers.

As a Jambo , I usually enjoy seeing Hibs get beat, unless it's against one of the ugly sisters.

Credit where it's due , Lennon had them playing some good football last season, which looks like it's continued into this.

Strange how it's totally acceptable for 42,000 Sevco mutants to chant what they want and spout their bigoted bile for 90 minute , yet when a manager reacts with some gestures, they all start bleating about it.

Yes I know Lennon should know better but this is what sickens me to the core about Scottish football 

Well done Hibs, f**k off and die again Sevco

13 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

That Flem guy has some pretty funny videos and definitely a rangers fan. One of the good **** can have a laugh at himself.

The Bobby Madden the Mason videos are decent.

Aye his patter is excellent. Most of the abuse he takes is from fellow Rangers fans which tells you all you need to know.

12 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

That weegie accent is unbearable.He sounds like he's got a mouth full of soor plooms and he's spitting flem with every letter 's'

Archived