• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Statement time.

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

Mental, absolutely mental. Trump and Kim Jong Il would be embarrassed by that pish. Dribbling, frothing, seething nonsense from a hive of cretins who are astonishingly cowardly and stupid and an absolute skid mark on society. Just straight up propaganda. These drooling clownshoe c***s should be sterilised lest they breed more stupidity and hatred.

Possibly the worst thing though is this; it's just a game of football. Well to non brain deficient folk it is. To hideous mutant bigots it's their life as it gives their failing existence something to latch on to. They desperately run from this truth at all costs, and these sorts of statements are the equivalent of pulling over a book case or filing cabinet in a vain attempt to trip your pursuer

5 hours ago, Whitburn Vale said:

Finally looks like the Scottish fitba community have woken up to the cancer that is RFC, their supporters and hangers on,good to see and hear!!

Personally would love to see them driven out of the Scottish game!!

Eh? Folk have despised these foaming at the mouth fools since they were formed (5 years ago). And their predecessors were similarly loathed pretty much since their inception

41 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

Who was marking Morellos for the opener?

38 minutes ago, TAJ said:

Watching the highlights just now, and I'd have doubts about playing Whittaker in my side against rangers in the future.

33 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

If you're ever appointed manager of Hibs I'll hold you to that....:lol:

What can I say ........:)

7 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

How about...."Oops it was McGregor" :P

You play with your tactics and I'll play with mine.

If you're playing with a flat back 3 and 2 wing backs then the wing backs cover the outside of the flat back 3, especially at set pieces.

3 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Amongst all the hilarity it shouldn't be forgotten how much Rangers fans wanted to win this tie. It was everything to them. Dare I say it, more important than beating Celtic.

That day at Hampden has haunted them every single waking minute since the event. They think of it when they're out for a pint, they think of it while they're screaming sectarian abuse, they think of it when they're beating their other halfs. It literally consumes them. This was their chance for a tiny bit of payback. They were going to make Ibrox a cauldron of noise and they wanted to see Hibs blood. Rangers fans wanted to physically harm Hibs fans and players yet they resort to a tear stained statement because a man cupped his ears. 

I mean look at what just scoring a goal against Hibs meant to these mutants.

IMG_0559.JPG

Priceless - their club has died. Best way to celebrate a sevco5088 goal? Go on the pitch to show their angst.

Archived