• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quite unbelievable.

That is actually condoning sending bullets and bombs as a means to stop him living in the public eye as a northern Irish catholic.

I mean Lennon is clearly a dick but you have to wonder what planet these guys live on.

2 questions:
Who is Petrie's mate?
Am I going to the bad fire because the first thing that popped into my head reading that was Gok Wan?

I find Lennon an insufferable ignorant little p***k....

But if he causes this level of seeth and hatred and mental breakdown it almost worth it

2 hours ago, Romeo said:

It's hard to estimate exactly how much Hibs have destroyed this mob, but this guy from Rangers Media gives us a good idea.

Capture5.PNG

V9tDhnz.png

Hibs fans proclaiming 'Over & *** With'

8jIUsyb.png

Proclaimtas Slivka - The Leithuanian

Kg0b2Fz.png

Well guys, it's been fun. I had a quiet weekend this week and this was just perfect timing. Thanks Hibs and thanks to all you lovely posters. Oh, and RM & Club 2012. Wouldn't have been the same without you.

Let's do it all again sometime. And soon.

Ciao

Which dense c**t was it arguing against the possibility of a goalfest btw? :ph34r:

Although I did get some things right

On 12/08/2017 at 01:33, Alan Stubbs said:

Trust me folks, today we're going to see fire, fury and quite frankly goading the likes of which the world has never seen sgO1nxo.png

9RH2AA6.png

That must have been mind-meltingly excruciating for ***s.

A game where they could finally get back at Hibs; a game where they could finally get their revenge for the cup final; a game that the fans could could finally get one over the Hibbies; a game where they can end the goading and feel free to give the HIVs a taste of their own heroin; a game where Rangers could finally put the greatest game in their history behind them by humbling Hibs...

A game where 21/05/16 can be forgotten...

No more '2-3'...

12/08/17

DHDzDG_UwAA1Fbi.jpg

More '2-3'.

At least Tavernier got his revenge on Stokes by scoring a double too.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't want to put a dampener on this extremely fun evening of top quality hunbaiting, but why the f**k are Celtic fans (on Twitter, not here) going to such lengths to prove Rangers wrong on trivial things from a match they weren't involved in? Can't they just sit back and have a laugh at them like the rest of us?

Archived