• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Just a reminder to keep 13th December free in your diaries. These diddies visit ER for an evening kick off that will hopefully (dear god please) be televised.

Goading will begin at the beginning of the month and slowly intensify as we approach match day.

I'm in Berlin on the 13th of December for the Mrs Romeo's 50th, I wonder if there is a Berlin Hibs supporters club?

Which *** was it protesting a bit too hard about Hibs being only a "mild irritation" to Rangers?

A few days and shree goals later and we've got statements, petitions, religious conspiracies, complaints to the rozzers and 90% of the Rangers posters have lost their phones. 

Absolutely wonderful. Getting it bent right up these losers simply never gets less enjoyable.

4 minutes ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Which *** was it protesting a bit too hard about Hibs being only a "mild irritation" to Rangers?

A few days and shree goals later and we've got statements, petitions, religious conspiracies, complaints to the rozzers and 90% of the Rangers posters have lost their phones. 

Absolutely wonderful. Getting it bent right up these losers simply never gets less enjoyable.

On 07/08/2017 at 10:05, Forever_blueco said:

Only one team will ever rile me and have the ability to get under my skin. And that's yer big cousins . Hibs are an occasional annoyance 

Occasional annoyance.

IMG_0216.PNG

I love an Old Firm tantrum statement. This is easily the best one to date. It's just astonishingly insane. It really does beggar belief that it was published by an official supporters group that is recognised by the club. The Green Brigade will really need to up their game if they are to trump this whopper.

Whilst we should be grateful that his behaviour resulted in such a wonderful head's gone from the Rangers support, Neil Lennon really is a fool and an embarrassment.

5 minutes ago, Hammer Jag said:

I love an Old Firm tantrum statement. This is easily the best one to date. It's just astonishingly insane. It really does beggar belief that it was published by an official supporters group that is recognised by the club. The Green Brigade will really need to up their game if they are to trump this whopper.

Whilst we should be grateful that his behaviour resulted in such a wonderful head's gone from the Rangers support, Neil Lennon really is a fool and an embarrassment.

Aye but he's oor fool and embarrassment, right.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

e3eea49404ab15371b3507337ace8dba.jpg

Apparently Lennon is to blame for Rangers sectarianism, because he got bullets sent through his door by Rangers fans. Staggering.

"we've sent death threats, we've sent bullets, we've even sent explosives but the ****** bar steward still doesn't 'know his place'".

Neil Lennon can certainly be a volatile character and there have been times where he's let himself down but he's nothing more than football's equivalent of a pantomime villain.  The fact people still get themselves into such a foamin' at the mouth rage whenever he's the subject is as equalling frightening as it is hilarious.

f**k me - Yoda's leading the Sevco protests

We at Follow We Will are fed up with anti-Rangers refereeing that is happening way too often. So we have gone to the SFA to complain, the thing is we need as many signatures as possible to get them to act.

Archived