• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Generally when fans groups release statements, the majority of other fans find them embarrassing and stupid. We certainly do every time there is a release from ArabTrust.

These morons are actually encouraging it though - they are absolutely deluded.

Just a reminder to keep 13th December free in your diaries. These diddies visit ER for an evening kick off that will hopefully (dear god please) be televised.

Goading will begin at the beginning of the month and slowly intensify as we approach match day.

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Just a reminder to keep 13th December free in your diaries. These diddies visit ER for an evening kick off that will hopefully (dear god please) be televised.

Goading will begin at the beginning of the month and slowly intensify as we approach match day.

BT SPORT please. Sutton and Coisty getting into a fight would be class

4 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

I'm hoping Hibs release a goading advent calendar personally.

It is nothing short of delicious knowing how much guys like Club 1872 hurt when Rangers lose. Toddler tantrum statements with scant regard for the numerous failings within their own support.

I wonder how much sectarian abuse Lennon sustained at that game. No doubt the "decent" Rangers fans pointed these indefensible bigots out to the stewards of course... :rolleyes:

Hopefully Hearts can win next week and continue Club 1872's humiliation.

Back in the David Murray days there was a bad taste joke that went "What has eight heads and fourteen legs?" Answer - the Rangers board.

These days the equivalent joke would be "What has sixteen legs and no heads?"

Presumably the Rangers fans would like to go back to the 1950s when at best a goal was marked by a brief handshake from the captain as the players walked back upfield.

As for all Hibs supporters looking like the Proclaimers, I'm imagining something along these lines:

Scouse crowd.jpg

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

I genuinely don't understand the need to make a statement after every incident that happens. It's completely childish.

Club 2012 Statement

RandomGuy's inflammatory, not to say goading, post this afternoon cannot go unchallenged. How many times must we suffer insults, often couched in the most sectarian way, and using the foulest of language, before the site owners take action?

We cannot stand idly by while bigots insult our proud traditions and traduce our good name. The silence from the site owners is deafening, although not unexpected.

This cannot be allowed to continue, and for the avoidance of doubt, we warn Div that unless stringent action is taken to redress our concerns, we will have no alternative than to put in his windows and trash his car seek recourse through the courts.

Make no mistake - a Club 2012 promise means action.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Has Kincy been seen since he frantically refreshed the BBC scores website hoping beyond hope that Rangers could avoid humiliating themselves again?

Nah but I noticed this today from him, clearly not bothered by the thread title at all. Thats from Wednesday. He's clearly a broken man, just like his club.

On 09/08/2017 at 21:47, The_Kincardine said:

Decent run out for us this evening with Cardoso looking the pick of the crop wrt Pedro's signings. 

Who are we playing at the weekend in the league?  I'm surprised no-one's started a match thread.

Do club 1872 release a statement after every defeat? Chris Graham is ill he should really seek help.

Worst refereeing performance at Ibrox[emoji848] seen plenty worse but usually in their favour.

Hibs have utterly broken them.

Archived