• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Forever blue taking it well, as usual. 

MJC moonlighting is a particular highlight.

A 2-1 win over Celtic as one of the best days of his Motherwell supporting life ffs :lol: :lol:

Bringing Griffiths into it when he was a 13/14 year old laddie :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

54 and counting what?  You're watch stopped m8?

League titles m9

its fine your a hibee. I wouldn't expect you to understand . See that big shiney thing rangers have won at easter road a few times , that's what I am talking about .

League titles m9

its fine your a hibee. I wouldn't expect you to understand . See that big shiney thing rangers have won at easter road a few times , that's what I am talking about .

This is like getting a recorded message from Elvis telling you about how burgers are barry.

This should be an exciting fixture.

Had a wee watch of Rangers yesterday and their defence looks awful but going forward they do look promising, Dorrans seems to be holding the team together anyways.

Hibs also have a couple of bomb scares in defence but do look like they can produce a couple of goals

I'd say a BTTS is an absolute shout on this one, not sure who could come away with the three points tho.

Surprised this one isn't on TV given all that surrounds it. Two teams who look like they have a lot of goals at both ends and the potential for a good old riot if Hibs in particular get a good result. Absolutely shocking decision not to show it live.

Just now, Ross. said:

Surprised this one isn't on TV given all that surrounds it. Two teams who look like they have a lot of goals at both ends and the potential for a good old riot if Hibs in particular get a good result. Absolutely shocking decision not to show it live.

Sky are not and have never really been interested in either of the Edinburgh clubs playing in Glasgow in all honesty unless it happens to be a particularly important end of season clash involved in a title race or when 3 of us happened to be in the first division at the one time . They are only interested in showing the games where we or Celtic travel to easter road or tynecastle . 

Archived