Scotland players in action 2017-2018

MarkoRaj

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Moreno is having a blinder tbh. Very unusual

Moreno would be better suited to playing as a left midfielder as opposed to a left back.  His crossing is good and he's got pace going forward but his defensive positioning is awful, gets caught forward way too often.  Either way for some reason Klopp has decided he's better than Robertson, which is a shame because I genuinely rate Robertson very highly.  

Robertson will get plenty of games. Liverpool will probably play about 55 games this season. Klopp will rotate a bit, plus Moreno will be suspended and injured at times during the season. If Milner starts playing ahead of him at left back then that's when he should be worried.

I like Robertson as a player, but for the top level he is still a bit one dimensional - run forward 20 yards and whip a cross in, repeat. That's effective up to a point but I think Klopp will be looking for him to develop his game a bit, playing with better players and getting a decent number of games this season will help with that. Next season is probably more when he should be looking to have a first team place.

On 10/09/2017 at 23:25, Enigma said:

McKay was fucking shite for us. Could have sworn he was on a two stop journey to the Juniors after us. He must have bucked up his ideas, had a terrible attitude at us.

Same for us. It's amazing the difference in him now that he actually tries.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived