Scotland players in action 2017-2018

MarkoRaj

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

McKay scores again. Cummings on the bench again, Darryl Murphy has 3 in 3 so will be tough for him to get a look in

No sign of Mallan or Lindsay in the match day squad for Barnsley although I'm sure Lindsay is injured.

Fletcher gets the winner for Sheffield Wednesday as Jordan Rhodes remains an unused sub

Stevie May off to a flyer with Aberdeen

McKay scores again. Cummings on the bench again, Darryl Murphy has 3 in 3 so will be tough for him to get a look in

No sign of Mallan or Lindsay in the match day squad for Barnsley although I'm sure Lindsay is injured.

Fletcher gets the winner for Sheffield Wednesday as Jordan Rhodes remains an unused sub

Stevie May off to a flyer with Aberdeen

O'Halloran gets his fourth goal in three league games..

6 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Not the worst shout given his form. Would rather pick pick players in form where possible than the consistent squad fillers.

Never got a chance at rangers in my opinion and about every player they let go in the summer is banging the goals in. Pleasing

Not the worst shout given his form. Would rather pick pick players in form where possible than the consistent squad fillers.

I flat out refuse to believe he'd be a worse option than Forrest, he's already played three different roles for us effectively.

O'Halloran gets his fourth goal in three league games..

Thought about including him but it seems unlikely he'll ever get there given the old firm bias and the fact he didn't do it at Rangers.

I think he'd be a great option from the bench tbh, gives a directness that defenders can't handle a lot of the time.

If Forrest played for St Johnstone he would be your best player by a mile.

No chance, he's fine when he's in a team with multiple other threats, I doubt he'd survive if he had three men marking him ala O'Halloran.

What happened when he went to Rangers then? He wasn't their main man, didn't have 3 blokes marking him, but he couldn't deal with it.

James Forrest, multiple trophy winner, European scorer who has played in multiple positions is a better player than Rangers reject O'Halloran.

I'd love O'Halloran to be an absolute baller and to get international recognition and tear it up, however he's got absolutely no basis for being picked ahead of James Forrest.

What happened when he went to Rangers then? He wasn't their main man, didn't have 3 blokes marking him, but he couldn't deal with it.

James Forrest, multiple trophy winner, European scorer who has played in multiple positions is a better player than Rangers reject O'Halloran.

I'd love O'Halloran to be an absolute baller and to get international recognition and tear it up, however he's got absolutely no basis for being picked ahead of James Forrest.

They played him on the right, and made Tavernier play virtually beside him, that plus Kenny Miller constantly dropping into deeper roles meant every avenue for him was taken up by a team mate, they just had no idea what type of player he actually was. He struggled early on and that was it for him there, the fact he's a Celtic fan instantly led to fans going against him.

He won't play for them again.

Phillips scores for WBA, Fraser for Bournemouth, Donald Love for Sunderland and Rhodes with a consolation for Sheffield Wednesday.  All in the EFL Cup

Decent night for the Scots down south tonight.

In addition to the above James McArthur got a double for Crystal Palace, Jordan Rhodes ended up with a double for Wednesday and Jay Fulton got 75 mins and an assist for Swansea.

Archived