The "We're better than you" thread

Why? it was a total embarrassment so both our & other clubs fans were entitled to gloat at the idiot for being so out of touch with the rest of Scottish football in making such a monumental cock up....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why? it was a total embarrassment so both our & other clubs fans were entitled to gloat at the idiot for being so out of touch with the rest of Scottish football in making such a monumental cock up....

Wrong thread san.

Sorry, I just had to post this from The Rangers website. :D

“There is simply no place for any form of unacceptable behaviour and I urge all fans to be ambassadors for this great institution.

”Rangers is a modern, balanced and fair football club. It is crucial all fans appreciate they are representing an institution that has been in existence for 145 years and it is their duty to enhance and protect its reputation.

“Please continue to support the team in an appropriate manner and don’t give anyone the chance to criticise the team or the fanbase.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/follow-with-pride-6/

Sorry, I just had to post this from The Rangers website. [emoji3]
“There is simply no place for any form of unacceptable behaviour and I urge all fans to be ambassadors for this great institution.
”Rangers is a modern, balanced and fair football club. It is crucial all fans appreciate they are representing an institution that has been in existence for 145 years and it is their duty to enhance and protect its reputation.
“Please continue to support the team in an appropriate manner and don’t give anyone the chance to criticise the team or the fanbase.
 [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

You are on a 5 year old clubs website checking headlines on a Friday night. What a riddy.

The lawyer from Ayr for obstaining from voting against a newco Rangers.....

Tbf I'm still not sure how he was able to wangle our debt away as an impaired debt given the income of the business - otherwise we'd be getting impaled with this newco chat ourselves.

Newco Killie WFAANW....imagine that...

Tbf I'm still not sure how he was able to wangle our debt away as an impaired debt given the income of the business - otherwise we'd be getting impaled with this newco chat ourselves.

Newco Killie WFAANW....imagine that...

d70492a049e5d75ec3e39335d525004c.jpg

13 hours ago, Blue92 said:

emoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.pngemoji38.png

You are on a 5 year old clubs website checking headlines on a Friday night. What a riddy.

I was reading the match threads on Ragers Medjia and came across that piece mince from a link on there and I'm glad I did because it supplied me with much laughter.

I visit RM often as a source of laughter, is there a problem with that? :)

2 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

I was reading the match threads on Ragers Medjia and came across that piece mince from a link on there and I'm glad I did because it supplied me with much laughter.

I visit RM often as a source of laughter, is there a problem with that? :)

If you spent more time on Celtic forums and on the Celtic website you might have actually known your team went unbeaten last season .

Archived