Musselburgh Athletic 2017/18

Benny The Fish

6 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

???

Competing with other clubs to signing players and offering them £20 more than other clubs but the players never receiving a penny so I would say that the club have gained an unfair sporting advantage over their rivals. Shand not been paid - Previous manager McLeish the same.  Not paying their debts and C MC has no itention of paying the debts.  Be interesting to see if the club has even set up for PAYE. Nothing against the players and former management but C MC has nothing to sell !!

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, BoomShakalaka said:

Competing with other clubs to signing players and offering them £20 more than other clubs but the players never receiving a penny so I would say that the club have gained an unfair sporting advantage over their rivals. Shand not been paid - Previous manager McLeish the same.  Not paying their debts and C MC has no itention of paying the debts.  Be interesting to see if the club has even set up for PAYE. Nothing against the players and former management but C MC has nothing to sell !!

Fauldhouse to become champions ? Musselburgh to the GBL EOS

I called it earlier in the season that wages were not paid. Fair play to the players and management staying. If they were mid table they may have walked earlier. Should be stripped of the title for me. Had no way of getting the money and done nothing about it. They were in a hole at the beginning of the season when they never had money

Just to confirm that Calvin Shand is the Musselburgh manager and is actively adding to his squad for the challenges that lie ahead next season in the EoS league. He has the full backing of the New committee and the supporters. Any outstanding players wages are currently being sorted and they are aware of this. Charlie has stepped down from his role at the club.  The debt figures quoted earlier in this thread are very overstated.  The new committee are working extremely hard to resolve any issues and supporters, manager and playing staff are being kept informed. Personally, I'm very optimistic about the future for Musselburgh athletic. 

Guest brycey
8 hours ago, BoomShakalaka said:

here here 

Guest brycey
8 hours ago, Truthteller said:

Fauldhouse to become champions ? Musselburgh to the GBL EOS

fauldhouse should be champions then no doubt

14 hours ago, brycey said:

fauldhouse should be champions then no doubt

Doesn't the East Premier League have conditions  regarding the suitability of grounds?

Weird arrangements with Tranent not-withstanding.

Guest brycey
11 minutes ago, RobM said:

Doesn't the East Premier League have conditions  regarding the suitability of grounds?

Weird arrangements with Tranent not-withstanding.

fauldhouse fulfilled all there league fixtures despite problems with there park and tranent kindly offered there pitch so they could play dunbar there dont see any problems tbh

1 minute ago, brycey said:

fauldhouse fulfilled all there league fixtures despite problems with there park and tranent kindly offered there pitch so they could play dunbar there dont see any problems tbh

And weirdly paid your travel expenses.

Guest brycey
2 minutes ago, RobM said:

And weirdly paid your travel expenses.

yes they did which was a magnificent gesture 

The money you saved making your ground fit for purpose for football and leaving it arable undoubtedly freed money for investment in your squad.

Musselburgh's player debts are currently being settled incidentally.

Guest brycey
12 minutes ago, RobM said:

The money you saved making your ground fit for purpose for football and leaving it arable undoubtedly freed money for investment in your squad.

Musselburgh's player debts are currently being settled incidentally.

the pitch is getting relayed for nxt season - as for all the burra debts maybe you should reply to the person who listed all the clubs debts after all on this thread - you couldnt script it incidentally lol

Guest brycey
1 hour ago, jc1 said:

A gesture that Matty at tranent made that myself and Fauldhouse will be forever greatful. A true gentleman and wish Tranent every success tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G960F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

here here and good luck to tranent tomorrow 

Archived