Musselburgh Athletic 2017/18

Benny The Fish

22 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

What a rubbish message to put on for our 300th post!  Geeze a break Brycey. That cald weather must have got to you at Bonnyrigg yesterday!  Yer T will be oot soon if you keep on sprouting so much rubbish.

Having watched the Big rose demolish Nitten yesterday, and I saw some of our players at the end of the match, the incentive will be ours to push on for promotion. I now know where we will get an easy six points in the bag next season should Nitten not replace the Burgh in the Premier League.

See you at the match next week, and nain of your gibbering when we speak!

luke ave got tae wish the tee awe the best they gave us there park n a big continental bus lol a didnae c yous offering us olive bank lol nitten hud 120 o a crowd when they played cumbernauld a doot the 1036 crowd wis too much fir them lol that aside apairt fae 2 classy free kicks they were pish tbh guid luck to yoo burra boys the leagues yours awreddy unless the hoosekin dae yous at olive bank but ower the seesons oove never hud a guid ref at your place lol onyway as fir me gibberin haud yeer wheesht brother nxt game at olivebank fir me will b when the hoose visit back tae amateur fitba fir me its the reel breed n butter stuff lol

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, brycey said:

luke ave got tae wish the tee awe the best they gave us there park n a big continental bus lol a didnae c yous offering us olive bank lol nitten hud 120 o a crowd when they played cumbernauld a doot the 1036 crowd wis too much fir them lol that aside apairt fae 2 classy free kicks they were pish tbh guid luck to yoo burra boys the leagues yours awreddy unless the hoosekin dae yous at olive bank but ower the seesons oove never hud a guid ref at your place lol onyway as fir me gibberin haud yeer wheesht brother nxt game at olivebank fir me will b when the hoose visit back tae amateur fitba fir me its the reel breed n butter stuff lol

Surprised you are back at amature fitba on Saturday. Thot JC would have you as the spy in the camp, telling him how we played against your 2nd Jounior side! Tho mabbies he had second thoughts, cos even if you wer disguised to hide your identity, one bad call by the ref, and the whole of Olivebank would know who you were after you had lambasted the man in the middle! 

Mon the Burgh! 

Just now, Toffee fan said:

Surprised you are back at amature fitba on Saturday. Thot JC would have you as the spy in the camp, telling him how we played against your 2nd Jounior side! Tho mabbies he had second thoughts, cos even if you wer disguised to hide your identity, one bad call by the ref, and the whole of Olivebank would know who you were after you had lambasted the man in the middle! 

Mon the Burgh! 

a did let rip oan seturday when thon big fairy keeran ma gacchie fell doon in the box n conned the ref in geein a penalty aye big brycey wis in fool flo at that yin lol 

3 minutes ago, brycey said:

a did let rip oan seturday when thon big fairy keeran ma gacchie fell doon in the box n conned the ref in geein a penalty aye big brycey wis in fool flo at that yin lol 

Ha ha. Always a pleasure to be around you at a football match brycey! Though it was just as well a popped my earplugs in at that point as the air turned blue with awe thay expletives! By the way, did yeah no think that the big man was brought down on seturday? Ah was 50/50!

23 hours ago, Toffee fan said:

Ha ha. Always a pleasure to be around you at a football match brycey! Though it was just as well a popped my earplugs in at that point as the air turned blue with awe thay expletives! By the way, did yeah no think that the big man was brought down on seturday? Ah was 50/50!

it probably wis 50/50 lol surprised the big man wisnae oan fae the start games aways chinge when he comes oan mind you oh a hae tae menshun the big smile a hud oan ma face when nitten brot oan twinkletoes second hauf he he no menshun nae namestho but a sware that laddie wid b better in swan lake than a fitba teem he hardly touched the baw but the way he pranced aboot wis priceless lol

Seemingly The Painter can’t make his debut or even start/sign for the Noisy Neighbours - because he’s played for 2 teams already this season. Shame that, because I’d like to have seen him get his arse kicked up and down the place at The Arena. Another publicity stunt that had blown up in their faces. They’ll learn eventually [emoji23]

He had signed a non contract and played 60mins with one club and signed a non contract with Chorley and played a couple of games. It’s been to the sfa the fa and FIFA. The clubs appealing it. Hardly a publicity stunt. Use will be missing out on some gate money with him not playing. Could have came in handy to cover some of your wages that use have been struggling to pay.

8 hours ago, Benny The Fish said:

Seemingly The Painter can’t make his debut or even start/sign for the Noisy Neighbours - because he’s played for 2 teams already this season. Shame that, because I’d like to have seen him get his arse kicked up and down the place at The Arena. Another publicity stunt that had blown up in their faces. They’ll learn eventually emoji23.png

Why is he called The Painter?

He had signed a non contract and played 60mins with one club and signed a non contract with Chorley and played a couple of games. It’s been to the sfa the fa and FIFA. The clubs appealing it. Hardly a publicity stunt. Use will be missing out on some gate money with him not playing. Could have came in handy to cover some of your wages that use have been struggling to pay.

Rules are rules pal...

28 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Why is he called The Painter?

At Hearts, during the Romanov era, when reports started to come out of players not being paid, Blackie helped out a friend of his locally who was a painter IIRC. This made the papers and at the end of the next Edinburgh derby at Easter Road (another Hearts win naturally ;) ) Blackie took off his top to reveal a t shirt with the legend "I'll paint this place Maroon".

If hes out of contract is there any reason he cant play as many league games as he wants as a trialist?

According to the sfa he can’t. They have passed it onto FIFA. Bit of a joke considering he’s only played 3 games this season for 2 teams. It’s not in direct competition with any of the teams he’s played for either. But rules are rules I suppose.

[emoji294]️[emoji294]️ BREAKING NEWS [emoji294]️[emoji294]️

The club are delighted to announce midfielder Ryan Gay has signed on at The Burgh until the end of the season. Ryan is mostly known in the Juniors for his spell of over 10 years with Penicuik Athletic where he signed on from Newtongrange Star in 2006. Ryan also played with Hearts as a youngster and his most recent club short was Saturday’s opponents Tranent Juniors. Ryan goes straight in to Saturday’s squad and we look forward to seeing what he can do in the middle of the park if he plays. Welcome to The Burgh Ryan. #MonTheBurgh IMG_2476.jpg

Archived