Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Fony Titz said:

As long as you continue to allow us to take max points when we visit you're more than welcome.

I believe that was agreed as part of the Buchanan deal. emoji6.png

If it has to be, I'd be happy if we did a Brechin ;) In the PL at least

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed. I can honestly say I was less nervous a year ago than just now (up until the last 3 or 4 games) as I think most of us were hopeful of a reaction from the team but more or less resigned to our fate. 

Sometimes it's more nerve wracking when you've got no game and have to sit and watch what's going on around you. 

All eyes on Cappielow tonight. 

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Agreed. I can honestly say I was less nervous a year ago than just now (up until the last 3 or 4 games) as I think most of us were hopeful of a reaction from the team but more or less resigned to our fate. 

Sometimes it's more nerve wracking when you've got no game and have to sit and watch what's going on around you. 

All eyes on Cappielow tonight. 

I was looking back through old league tables and I'd forgotten we finished 10 points ahead of the Fakes in 2006 (76 points won it, though it wasn't as tight at the top.) I don't recall it being that comfortable, tbh. 

In fairness, Morton managed a very creditable 70 points that season too.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

My nerves can't handle this, I'm not conditioned to deal with success. It's much easier being shite and having no expectations.

Friday night will give a good indication of where we are in terms of dealing with the pressure of leading the pack.  We need a big performance at tannadice. 

On 8/4/2017 at 12:39, Shandon Par said:

With Brechin currently in charge we can expect the hedge to be kept in decent nick. The salty tears of the Falkirk fans peering over the garden fence will keep the weeds at bay the longer they have to wait outside. Planning laws will prevent the place being painted tangerine. 

Feel free to drop in and lord it over all others as the season develops. 

As predicted, there was no dreary Falkirk blue and very little tasteless tangerine (except from those using the sunbed left by the Queens fans on their brief stay) in here. Black and white is the colour of football royalty - Germany, Juve, Pars. 

Archived