Top of the League and You're No

Just now, Granny Danger said:

You can camp out in the garden and if, and I emphasise if, you topple us we will happily hand over the keys.

A lightweight tent and simple sleeping bag should suffice as the temperature forecast tonight is 18 degrees.  :rolleyes:

It's alright, The Amber Machine has got a wee amber generator keeping the heating on in the tent

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

We welcome the chase

The chase is over for now, pal. Yes, you're still technically in the lead but at this point you've gone full Paula Radcliffe with stomach cramp and have parked your bum at the side of the road for a watery shite whilst the Kenyans close in fast.

10 hours ago, Danny said:

A wee thank you to the Arabs for house sitting while Saints took a holiday last weekend. Can you just ensure you leave the place clean for our return on Tuesday

Didn’t realise you had a midweek catch up fixture!  Assuming the game goes ahead we will be out by 9.35 Tuesday regardless of the result.  :(

I’d bought ina load of wine and we ll have to sit here for the next 2 days drinking it.  :( :)

10 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

The chase is over for now, pal. Yes, you're still technically in the lead but at this point you've gone full Paula Radcliffe with stomach cramp and have parked your bum at the side of the road for a watery shite whilst the Kenyans close in fast.

Kenya no talk shite.

Pedantry corner: Paula Radcliffe still won that race ;)

4 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

So, we have to leave on Tuesday night whatever happens? f**k it, I'm trashing this place.

There’s a conduct code here, Christ knows how you ever got in to start with.

6 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

So, we have to leave on Tuesday night whatever happens? f**k it, I'm trashing this place.

Just pack your bags, leave the place tidy and the key under the mat. Thanks. (And a wee bottle of wine and some flowers would go down well).

What the f**k is this???

Just woke up from my alcohol induced coma to find an eviction notice stuck on my door, politely telling us that we have until approx 9.30 on Tuesday evening to GTF?????

We only just got here FFS, and (Sarto aside), have been perfect house guests!!!:shutup

A few points before we go.

1. I'm pretty sure I lost a tuna mayo sandwich somewhere last night, possibly behind one of the radiators in the East Wing. Things are going to get as bit ripe in here by Tuesday anyway......

2. To all you Buddies and Lions camped out in the garden; please feel free to use the mix of garden implements, chibs, and sharp objects we have left for you, to start a mass brawl for our entertainment. Does 4pm suit?

3. Bollocks!!!!:wacko:

3 hours ago, NorthBank said:

Just pack your bags, leave the place tidy and the key under the mat. Thanks. (And a wee bottle of wine and some flowers would go down well).

More of a single malt man myself, i'll bring my own though, and my comfy chair to sit by the fire as I sip my glass of Macallan.

38 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

More of a single malt man myself, i'll bring my own though, and my comfy chair to sit by the fire as I sip my glass of Macallan.

Excellent choice, may a join ? I’ll bring my own chair. 

39 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Prefer a single malt myself, preferably from Islay but anything decent is a thing to enjoy. The wine is for the girlfriend as she want to move in as well. Reckons it's her new home :)

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

46 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Excellent choice, may a join ? I’ll bring my own chair. 

40 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

Prefer a single malt myself, preferably from Islay but anything decent is a thing to enjoy. The wine is for the girlfriend as she want to move in as well. Reckons it's her new home :)

Malt whiskey drinkers are pretentious arseholes.  This isn’t just my view, my butler agrees.

BTW this is a non smoking property.

Suddenly realised that if this game is rained off, we get to stay here until at least next weekend if not beyond....

Have looked out my old tomahawk and war paint and heading off to Paisley to complete a Raindance.......... 8)

10 minutes ago, Ayia Napa Daz said:

Standing outside. Evaluating property. Locked out. Thinking on making an offer. Will return Tuesday. It's been too long - 10 years since we've lived here. Hurting, don't wanna be in the slums much longer.

But you stay in Livingston

Archived