Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Marr1 said:

I think we'll be here for a while, I'm sure Dunfermline/St Mirren can get it back in August.

Yeah , you have a great squad , star players, loads of depth , loads of cash to improve the squad in the window and of course, the league's best player in Willo Flood. You're absolute certs !

Hmmmm; woke up this morning to find the view from my window considerably improved, now that the crowds hanging about the front gate hoping to get back in have thinned out a bit......

A  good number of PARS fans appear to have slunk off in the middle of the night...... :lol:

Hmmmm; woke up this morning to find the view from my window considerably improved, now that the crowds hanging about the front gate hoping to get back in have thinned out a bit......
A  good number of PARS fans appear to have slunk off in the middle of the night...... [emoji38]

We'll be back. And in greater numbers.

23 minutes ago, MacArab said:

By the way... for some reason I have deemed it necessary to fire my cleaner........

IMG_0054.JPG

I see you've brought what's considered state of the art hifi in Dundee. Don't worry we'll bring in some up to date kit when we move back in next week :)

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

We'll be back. And in greater numbers.

I wouldn't expect it this season. Like ourselves I think you'll spend the rest of the season battling to stay in the top four.

5 hours ago, Danny said:

I see you've brought what's considered state of the art hifi in Dundee. Don't worry we'll bring in some up to date kit when we move back in next week :)

The closest you’ll get is when you’re delivering the pizza.  The good news is that we’re generous tippers.

I wouldn't expect it this season. Like ourselves I think you'll spend the rest of the season battling to stay in the top four.

I have absolutely no idea where we'll finish, top four was the target before the season started but I can't help but worry we'll be lucky to end there, I suppose allot will depend on how we strengthen in January, if we do.

On 19/11/2017 at 23:19, Marr1 said:

I think we'll be here for a while, I'm sure Dunfermline/St Mirren can get it back in August.

Eviction notice served,  please remove yourself by 9.30 pm on Tues 28th Nov 

Thanks 

Get it up yi 

14 minutes ago, DumbartonBud said:

Start packing up lads, unless St Mirren v Livi is postponed on Tuesday your time in the house is up. 

Is it going to be black and white or black and gold?

The Amber Machine is rolling in through the windows - Dundee Utd, we've got you surrounded. Come out peacefully and it'll all be okay.

1 hour ago, ATLIS said:

The Amber Machine is rolling in through the windows - Dundee Utd, we've got you surrounded. Come out peacefully and it'll all be okay.

You can camp out in the garden and if, and I emphasise if, you topple us we will happily hand over the keys.

A lightweight tent and simple sleeping bag should suffice as the temperature forecast tonight is 18 degrees.  :rolleyes:

Archived