Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
42 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

St Mirren claiming squatters rights after thumping err.... soundly beating err.... scrapping past bottom side Brechin.

I noticed that Utd beat Brechin by only one goal as well. We are top of the League partly because we scudded Utd. Come back if you ever get to top the League :)

41 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

St Mirren claiming squatters rights after thumping err.... soundly beating err.... scrapping past bottom side Brechin.

A bizarre stick to beat us with considering it took a late winner for Utd to do the same a few weeks back.

2 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

I noticed that Utd beat Brechin by only one goal as well. We are top of the League partly because we scudded Utd. Come back if you ever get to top the League :)

See, I like that.  Someone who takes the time to research and come up with a valid retort.  Well done you.

Now f**k off.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

See, I like that.  Someone who takes the time to research and come up with a valid retort.  Well done you.

Now f**k off.

Unfortunately, you're in our thread.

So YOU f**k off. :)

2 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

^^^^ Desperate to get in the hot tub.

Says this thread's most tragically persistent poster.

You're not top of the league. We are. Until you take first place, which I believe will happen eventually, this isn't your thread. 

Now off you pop.

Archived