Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't get these fans of the lesser teams posting in this thread when this is the reserve of the league leaders.

Basking in reflected glory? Jealousy? Seeing what they are missing out on?

You can have your turn when you've earned the right, how does August sound? Until then, be off with you ....

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Walked past the other day on my way to our deteriorating, shambling ghetto hut. Memories.

We've still got your stuff boxed up: feel free to collect any time. Would have burned it when we did the Arabs' stuff, but it was all black and white and it felt wrong.

We need a “Congratulations Maureens” thread; maybe started by a Morton fan.  :rolleyes:

On a more serious note; congratulations Buddies, I know you will want to get over the finishing line but it looks a formality now.  Will be a deserved title win.

We need a “Congratulations Maureens” thread; maybe started by a Morton fan.  :rolleyes:
On a more serious note; congratulations Buddies, I know you will want to get over the finishing line but it looks a formality now.  Will be a deserved title win.

Having seen us lose a cup final v 9 men( we were the better team 11 v 11) and going out in Europe after scoring 3 away goals and the being 1 up with 5 mins left, I'll not be counting anything as won until its done and dusted. Makes good reading for now though

Archived