Top of the League and You're No

3 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

That "greetin faced old c**t " was the last manager to win you lot anything was he not ? 

Poor man is in a nursing home in Broughty Ferry last  I heard.   Disrespect of the highest order methinks !  

Yes.

Apart from the a Scottish Cup.

Twice.

Great manager but a greetin faced auld c**t nonetheless.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You're still not recognising that Challenge Cup.

17 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

f**k me , how could I have forgotten that ? 

I don't want to be rude, but can you two take your non-"top of the league" selves elsewhere please?

Hello Terrors. Just popped in to do some repairs. Someone has been tampering with Granny Danger's stairlift and trying to break in to his Werthers Originals dispenser.

Get some measurements while you're in there Shandon I quite like the look of this place.

Dunfermilne fans seem to struggle with this top of the table idea.  Camping out in the garden with a hopeful smile on your face is not the same as sitting in the jacuzzi drinking cava.

24 minutes ago, Reverend Maynard said:

Hhhmm. Might not measure up for the new curtains quite yet. We were very flat today. Still , we're here and you're not, so plenty to be happy about.

We might have to take a vote on the curtains thing both stu*goo and *nvergowrie ar*b are exhibitionists and like to walk about naked!

I've hidden their identity for privacy reasons.

We might have to take a vote on the curtains thing both stu*goo and *nvergowrie ar*b are exhibitionists and like to walk about naked!
I've hidden their identity for privacy reasons.

I thought that was why we were having a conservatory ? So everyone could admire their , ahem, magnificence ?

Archived