Top of the League and You're No

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Flash
2 hours ago, Hawk said:

Just imagine if we're still here on Saturday night! :)

I was told we can't afford to stay here more than a week because we're on a tiny budget.

Well the highlights screening was quite poorly attended in the end, Plenty of cheese puffs and nuts left, asked Besty if he wanted to take a doggy bag home but said he may need to play a game of football on Saturday. He looks remarkably like a former keeper of ours but can't quite place him. Bit of a dodgy English accent as well, nope still no bells ringing here.

What are you lot doing in here, interrupting the Falkirk title procession? Your all-important 4th goal against Brechin at least saved them from the ignimony of entering the bottom of the league house. 

Hope we last in here a wee bit longer than the previous time.  I'd just stripped the Proclaimers posters off the wall when some arsehole was in sticking them back up.

I'm willing to take responsibility for the snacks as I have a discerning palate.  Anyone asking for Monster Munch will get a clip round the ear hole.

13 hours ago, Dumfries Boy(new acc) said:

With yous playing Brechin next week I can see yous staying here 

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

If we're going to be here long term I'm getting a conservatory built.  Great in these days where the sun is shing but it's pouring rain; like all of this summer.  

According to some you will be there for at least another week !

Hopefully not though . ;) 

32 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

So long as the greetin faced old c**t doesn't want in.

That "greetin faced old c**t " was the last manager to win you lot anything was he not ? 

Poor man is in a nursing home in Broughty Ferry last  I heard.   Disrespect of the highest order methinks !  

3 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

That "greetin faced old c**t " was the last manager to win you lot anything was he not ? 

Poor man is in a nursing home in Broughty Ferry last time I heard.   Disrespect of the highest order methinks !  

No, that was Houston and before him Golac.

Archived