FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, The Master said:

The extra officials should supposedly be redundant with VAR in use.

So why don’t they use VAR for incidents like that then? Kinda pointless. Extra official would’ve been a yard away and had given a penalty.

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, The Master said:

Alonso trying to walk it in. 

Always annoys me when players miss chances like that because they refuse to trust their weak foot. You'd think professionals earning £100k a week would spend some time developing it. 

This is a fitting end to a dreadful football season all round. Nothing to remember in Scotland, England, Spain, Italy, Germany or France.

Let's hope it all kicks off in Russia next month.

5 minutes ago, IainMorton said:

So why don’t they use VAR for incidents like that then? Kinda pointless. Extra official would’ve been a yard away and had given a penalty.

:lol: 

It seems there was a VAR review and the decision was no penalty.

1 minute ago, The Master said:

It seems there was a VAR review and the decision was no penalty.

It's not so much was it handball - it's more to do with intent. I don't think it was a penalty.

I think this commentator has a slightly inflated idea of how much managers can influence the last ten minutes of a fitba match. "Mourinho has to draw on all his experience now".... "if anyone can do it, it's Mourinho". Um it's basically up to the players now M9.

Guest DAVIDB69

I can see the taking 50m for pogba from PSG to move him on , they won’t get anymore than that

Archived