FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

One of the journalists on Twitter is saying Pep was going mental because the Wigan manager got the 4th official to advise the ref that it was a red card.

I've no problem with that if that's the case, the correct decision is what matters.

2 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

One of the journalists on Twitter is saying Pep was going mental because the Wigan manager got the 4th official to advise the ref that it was a red card.

That would explain a lot.

1 minute ago, ayrmad said:

I've no problem with that if that's the case, the correct decision is what matters.

I'd agree with that, but I also sympathise with how Pep feels about it. IF that's what happened of course. Let's consider I DID get this from Twitter.

1 minute ago, Randy Giles said:

I'd agree with that, but I also sympathise with how Pep feels about it. IF that's what happened of course. Let's consider I DID get this from Twitter.

I'll be honest, I don't have a clue which officials are allowed a say in what competitions at the moment.

Not saying they were pens but a few pushes and challenges in the box with contact.

Jenas agrees none are penalties.

Delle Ali goes down with no contact and it’s a pen.

Make your fucking minds up.

The underlap, Jemaine? When did they invent that?
Maybe being whoosed here but I've heard that phrase for many a year now, mostly in relation to a deep lying midfielder getting ahead of a winger or full back on the inside and creating a different angle of attack.

Not sure if the ref was going to give a yellow or if he's one of those refs who records bookings etc. on the back of the yellow card? You sometimes see a close up of a booking on TV and they have spaces on the back of the card to mark who has been cautioned rather than an old fashioned notebook. I've also seen one or two refs use a round red card and a rectangular yellow card. Colour blind or something maybe?

Archived