FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

police in london cursing the lost overtime that would have been on offer for millwall v spurs !

It’s now Greater Manchester Police that will have their work cut out. 

But I'm sure they’ll cope with the traveling Newport fans. 

I must be one of the few Spurs fans that is glad theres a replay tonight. Gives boys like Wanyama, Toby, Lamela, Rose, Winks and Aurier much needed match practice. Not sure why Poch has started with Sonny though

34 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

that is one of the most cuntish proclamations i have read in god knows how many years of following the game - what an absolute embarrassment...

1 hour ago, lanky_ffc said:

I caught a little bit of the Debate on SSN last night and Merson was suggesting Tottenham send Rochdale the money to get it relaid before the weekend. How does that moron still get paid to talk about football? :lol:

A bit like Alan Brazil with Talkspot.

17 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

Even though I know they are playing Chelsea, it has to be said that Hull are pretty terrible at football

Hull City is following the same path as Wigan Athletic and Blackburn Rovers. The club is being run on a shoestring by the current owners and it seems that nobody wants to buy it. The best players have been sold and Ryan Mason has retired unexpectedly.  The club needs investment to avoid being the next Coventry City.

ETA - 2 nil now. The difference in class is obvious. Big money makes a huge difference.

Hull are missing loads through injury, suspension and because three of their back four are on loan from Chelsea so can't play. I read twelve players were unavailable. It was always going to be a case of how many.

Archived