FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

51 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

So VAR actually did work, the one decision that was in question wasn’t a clear mistake because Willian was already on his way down, and therefore the video ref stayed with the actual referees call, as he is supposed to.

The guys in the studio, Shearer especially, were adamant it was a penalty.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bob Mahelp

Given that the vast majority of ex (and current) footballers are thick as shit, and have absolutely no understanding of the laws of the game, I'd take the commenst of the likes of Shearer with a pinch of salt. 

The penalty call was subjective. For what it's worth, I think the officials got it right.

Magic of the cup.....
Yeovil V Man United this evening. 
Protest from Yeovil fans expected during the game in regards to their owner John Fry.

This is a great pick for a live TV game. Should be a close encounter. I didn't think the BBC would top their Fleetwood Vs Leicester pick a few weeks back. How wrong was I?!

13 minutes ago, LondonHMFC said:

Protest from Yeovil fans expected during the game in regards to their owner John Fry.

yeah - quite right too - fucking bloke - been instrumental in their rise from perennial bumpkin shithouse F A Cup giantkillers with a slopey pitch  to a new ground, the football league, a season in the championship - by way of the Div Two title -  Wembley play-offs and repeated money-spinning cup ties against the likes of United and Liverpool - they really want to get stuck in to the b*****d and let him know what they think of him having let them down so catastrophically; bordering on criminal neglect IMO !

and i thought it was just Rovers fans who hounded chairmen out of office on the back of some jumped up sense of bullshit entitlement having utterly forgotten the depths of the mire they had been in a few years previously...

icon_rolleyes.gif.5e39c1d7084ccb892093a058f78cd67b.gif

Literally every United attack ends with Sanchez misplacing a pass or losing the ball. Every Arsenal game I seen was the exact same. 

I assume I'm completely missing something with him? Just can't understand why he's worth as much as he is. 

Archived