FA Cup 2017/18

Eednud

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Exeter vs. West Brom.  It's 2-0 for the baggies but they just missed a penalty and Exeter came down the pitch and created an excellent chance that fell to Jayden Stockley.....

3723652599ba104038bbd7b5868e5d4379ae9c15

Stockley proving Derek McInness right in getting rid of him

6 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Watching MOTD that Swansea red card is one of the worst decisions I’ve seen in any competition this season.

If that’s a red card you’d have a player getting sent off in every game in the country every week.

Your typical ‘smart foul’ that the player is happy to take a yellow for, unreal.

I'm sure I heard somewhere that they are looking to punish the "tactical foul" more but that was never a red

21 minutes ago, The Naitch said:

Newport vs Leeds on bbc one Wales at midday for anyone looking for a game. Sky channel 978.

952 for HD. 

This definitely has the feel of a classic cup tie at a lower league ground, with the behind the goal camera perched precariously on a cherry picker. Good stuff. 

952 for HD. 
This definitely has the feel of a classic cup tie at a lower league ground, with the behind the goal camera perched precariously on a cherry picker. Good stuff. 

Good spot. Didn’t realise the HD version was available.

League 2 defending from the League 2 side. Might be an easier afternoon for Leeds than they thought.

Did take a deflection but thought they should have dealt with it a lot better before he got the shot away.

Archived