Best Fish Supper

I've heard the occasional complaint about service but never the food. Might have been a bad night you went but it'd be the first genuine complaint I'd heard.

A party of 13 or so of us went on a Saturday night, probably about 5 years ago and despite arriving at 7pm we didn't get our curries till about 9:20. Same with take aways at weekend, if they say half an hour on the phone give it 45 minimum.

Still, great wee place, when I worked in the Tesco in Blair near a decade ago, the owner used to be quite picky about getting fresh veg and fruit. Always helped him out if we had fresher stuff in the back and for a while at least I'd get an extra naan with my Tikka Masala [emoji1]

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, sjc said:

Cheers buddy. I felt similar pain in Edinburgh for a few years tbh. Aviemore used to have a decent chippy I seem to recall.....although I do realise that it fucking miles away! 

The ones in Aviemore are average at best these days. One of them is run by a guy who is into beastiality..... allegedly

The ones in Aviemore are average at best these days. One of them is run by a guy who is into beastiality..... allegedly

Is that the same chip shop that's run by someone who was a bit too keen on one of his school aged employees... allegedly?

2 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Is that the same chip shop that's run by someone who was a bit too keen on one of his school aged employees... allegedly?

I would imagine so. His current bird was fifteen when they met..... allegedly.

Archived