Pre Season 2017

lichtie23

I do love this part of the season when the undrafted rookies are trying to make the roster and you try to work out who will get cut. No cutting to 75 this year, just straight to 53, which gives rookies longer to make an impact.

The other good thing is that the Bears are still undefeated (apart from in preseason, where we lost our first game).

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jay Cutler went 3-6 for 24 Yds last night in his Dolphins debut. The ended up losing 31-7 to the Ravens

Now that's the pre-season performance I was after, lure everyone into a false sense of security, then BAM...Smokin Jay Cutty gets a ring

1 hour ago, Paul Marnie said:

Now that's the pre-season performance I was after, lure everyone into a false sense of security, then BAM...Smokin Jay Cutty gets a ring

His facial expression still wouldn't change if he won the Super Bowl.

cutler.jpg

That's actually pretty good of them.

In general tho the can go to f**k. NFLUK are a fucking cancer.

Explain?
I'm genuinely interested to know your beef with them. If it's Alistair Kirkwood then I fully agree

Just now, Brummie Clyde said:

They've been told not to bother this year as they want the No. 1 draft pick and not to worry about Hackenberg as he's rubbish anyway:lol:

He'll be dead if they play like that this season.

I don't think it's that bad a tackle to be honest. A split second later or earlier and OBJ gets straight back up. 

Inflrtunate incident. At least it's his ankle not his knee.

Archived