Pre Season 2017

lichtie23

Hall of fame game tonight in Canton between the Cardinals and the Cowgirls.

It's usually pretty poor stuff but hopefully we see a few big performances just as Victor Cruz, Alfred Morris and Russell Wilson have done in the past to secure starting roles. Also hopefully no serious injuries.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, gc_smfc said:

No Cardinals starters will play... If i managed to stay awake I'll watch it. But let's face it these games are nonsense

Theyre really not. Theyre the only chance some of these lesser names get to show that they can contribute. Without it the league falls apart.

especially from this draft class theres so much talent that deserves a chance before being thrown in the deep end

Theyre really not. Theyre the only chance some of these lesser names get to show that they can contribute. Without it the league falls apart.
especially from this draft class theres so much talent that deserves a chance before being thrown in the deep end

I agree with this. These undrafted lads are bursting their arse just to be a special teamer.

On 8/13/2017 at 02:26, Dee4Life1893 said:

It's fucking glorious how much these Jets commentators hate each other. Sums up the whole city.

I'm pretty sure the fat one is drunk.

It was horrific. That guy being drunk explains a lot of what he was saying. 

I am absolutely buzzing for the new season.

Partly because I love cooking, and partly because I was in Houston for it last year instead, but I've already started working on my masterpiece of a Super Bowl menu.

Archived