Pre Season 2017

lichtie23

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OBJ struggling to make opening day against the Cowgirls.

It's a low hit but going by the rules it's legal. Still think it's a bit cheap tho. The Browns have named Kizer their starter for 3rd pre season game

Just now, lichtie23 said:

OBJ struggling to make opening day against the Cowgirls.

It's a low hit but going by the rules it's legal. Still think it's a bit cheap tho. The Browns have named Kizer their starter for 3rd pre season game

Get over yourself.  It was a legal hit and I for one look forward to him getting fined for throwing his helmet on the field.  Fucking pussy.

Get over yourself.  It was a legal hit and I for one look forward to him getting fined for throwing his helmet on the field.  Fucking pussy.

Yep. Reminds me of the Broncos' going nuts last season when Harry Douglas made a legal block on Chris Harris, who wasn't paying attention on the run play.

Talib thought he'd get revenge for his buddy the next play on the Titans' sideline and was suitably despatched by Avery Williamson.

Love it when the premier players who give it out every week get a taste and can't take it.

Seahawks starters done pretty well against the Chiefs, managed to keep Wilson relatively upright, although the Chiefs Offensive absolutely bombed.

In other news, it looks like Julian Edelman might have torn his ACL for the Patriots. Big miss for Brady hopefully.

The Jets are in all out bomb mode. Their QB situation is awful. 
In other news, T Taylor has suffered a concussion against the Ravens. 

Nathan Peterman has been impressing at the Bills as back up QB in preseason, maybe he could get a shot?

I suspect our final preseason game will be switched to Dallas on Thursday. Fortunately my mate is over here right now but her fiance is stuck on the first floor of their brand new house in Houston trying to salvage what he can, as the downstairs is flooded about 4ft deep.

On 27/08/2017 at 20:36, GingerSaint said:

Trubisky is looking really good. Playing against the 2's for the most part but damn, I'm jealous.

Has been very promising so far. Mind you Jay Cutler has nearly all our franchise passing records, so we deserve a good QB I think.

Archived