Sign in to follow this  
G_Man1985

Lego games

Anyone else play them ? Been playing two player with my youngest who is 5.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

Cracking wee game

Played a few hours of Lego Marvel Heroes, its pretty bland and disposable but very well presented.

I quite enjoy them for a fairly easy play through although going round afterwards collecting all the bricks and characters etc becomes strangely addictive.

The Lego Batman games are great fun, as are the two Marvel ones. There's apparently going to be a 3rd Marvel one - Super Heroes 2.

The Star Wars ones are good too.

Lord of the rings is the one I've played most often.
Good mileage out of these games.
I was annoyed because twice lego games have been free games with Xbox Live and downloads wouldn't work.
Star wars trilogy was one of them.

21 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Anyone else play them ? Been playing two player with my youngest who is 5.

Pirates of the Caribbean.

Cracking wee game

I play Marvel Superheroes with my 5 year old.  He absolutely loves it although I do get frustrated with the fiddly nature of some of the puzzles sometimes.  I invariably find myself googling the solution when we have yet again reached a section where we are 'stuck'. 

He is oblivious and loves every second of it. 

I play Marvel Superheroes with my 5 year old.  He absolutely loves it although I do get frustrated with the fiddly nature of some of the puzzles sometimes.  I invariably find myself googling the solution when we have yet again reached a section where we are 'stuck'. 

Ha this is me. Exactly me.

I enjoyed the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings ones. In fact, the Harry Potter games were far better than any of the proper movie-based tie-ins. It's really impressive when you see how detailed they've become now compared to the old Star Wars games (which were fun at the time).
Don't think I've bought a LEGO game since the first Marvel one, though, and LEGO Dimensions seems like a piss take.

3 of my 5 platinums are Lego games lol. I thought Lego Marvel Super Heroes was pretty decent. It was something that I could play with my son without him getting to frustrated. He loved the Jurassic Park Lego game and played it for about 3 months straight before getting bored.

Lego games are great. Think I've played them all apart from Lord of the rings. Must buy soon.

3 of my 5 platinums are Lego games lol. I thought Lego Marvel Super Heroes was pretty decent. It was something that I could play with my son without him getting to frustrated. He loved the Jurassic Park Lego game and played it for about 3 months straight before getting bored.

The first Lego Harry Potter game is the only game I've ever got 100% in

22 hours ago, Dunlop Don said:

I was stuck for ages on the one where

You have to use mid control to guide the guy up the building to his girlfriend. I kept falling all the way to the bottom after carefully getting him nearly to the top. Absolutely seething

This game is addictive . However finding some of the jewels on certain levels is hard as f**k. Not gonna cheat n use YouTube but it can be frustrating

Ordered marvel super heroes because I'm a big wean at heart. Love all the marvel stuff and lego is lego so a good mixture in my books.

Was obsessed with the original PS2 lego star wars games so bit of a nostalgia trip for me too

Of the newer games, I've only played the Star Wars one, which was pretty enjoyable.

However, I was a big fan of Lego Island and Rockraiders as a child. So many hours were lost to Lego Island.

Anyone played Jurassic World? Fan of the films (the new one is okayish) but was maybe looking to pick this up.

Anyone played Jurassic World? Fan of the films (the new one is okayish) but was maybe looking to pick this up.

Yeah I've played through this one and it's prob the one I've enjoyed the most out of the lego games I've played. Not as combat heavy as the likes of Lego Avengers, more exploring and puzzles.

Yeah as above Lego Jurassic Park is great my wee one loved the game still goes on to create dinosaurs and an easy platinum trophy in the bag and not as hectic with the button bashing as the marvels ones