Weekend Betting

Slacker

Gone for a silly Merry Christmas acca alongside my normal one.. really hoping Rangers don't f**k it up for me somehow (don't know why I included Rangers but there wasn't any other team beginning in R off the top of my head with good form)

9562fdc63f8b565716df371c8ffc745e.png

Had one of those mad dreams you get once in a blue moon about a football match and think “better put a bet on that”! 

Tuned into El Clasico having missed the first ten mins and Barcelona were 2-0 up already! 

Stick the crimbo fund on it lads!

2 hours ago, Christophe said:

Had one of those mad dreams you get once in a blue moon about a football match and think “better put a bet on that”! 

Tuned into El Clasico having missed the first ten mins and Barcelona were 2-0 up already! 

Stick the crimbo fund on it lads!

:o

1 hour ago, GavMan_AUFC_1910 said:

I'm heading along to St Mirren v Dundee Utd tonight?
Any suggestions for an interest bet? I have no opinion on the game whatsoever! emoji23.png

St Mirren to win and both teams to score at 22/5 with McBookies. Don't know much about them though.

I'm heading along to St Mirren v Dundee Utd tonight?

Any suggestions for an interest bet? I have no opinion on the game whatsoever! [emoji23]

I reckon it’s Smurrin and BTTS. But please also bear in mind that I rarely post in the win counter thread...

ETA: 4/1 on skybet. £10 ventured...