Weekend Betting

Slacker

Has anyone thought ahead to this weekend yet? 

A difficult one as the season begins, very little form to judge teams on. 

I think I'm going to go for a double: 

Cardiff (13/8) away to Burton Albion, who have just lost Boyce to a long-term injury, and Dundee (6/4) who look a good price at home to Ross County. 

Edited by Slacker

Agree on the shout for Stirling. They had a good betfred cup group beating 2 higher division sides and drawing with the other. Looking at theirs and Stennys squads I don't think there's anywhere near the margin between them reflected in the prices.

13/8 jumped out at me for Blackburn away to Southend too. Mowbray has assembled a far better squad than Coyle did last year in a league above and I'm confident of a good season. Admittedly unsure of how Southend are shaping up.

Falkirk and Raith also caught my eye. Always tough on the opening day so probably go for a lucky15 with the above. 

24 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Celtic -2 & QoS -1 double pays just under 5/1. If Celtic do their bit and and QoS don't my head may detach.

There's a rumour that Dobbie won't play. I'll wait and see the teamsheet before betting on them.

In England Charlton, Luton and Stevenage stand out.

There's a rumour that Dobbie won't play. I'll wait and see the teamsheet before betting on them.
In England Charlton, Luton and Stevenage stand out.

f**k sake. Typical. Still, I'm not expecting a lot from Brechin this season so hopefully fine.
Forgot to add that Airdrie could get pumped most weeks I think. 23/20 for Forfar.