Weekend Betting

Slacker

1.40ish on Aberdeen against Utd seems pretty generous given how consistently they beat bottom 6 sides at home and how convincing they were against St Mirren. Think there's a bit of an historical bias going on there as they've been shorter than that against the likes of Accies and Partick.

On 2/8/2018 at 08:13, lanky_ffc said:

1.40ish on Aberdeen against Utd seems pretty generous given how consistently they beat bottom 6 sides at home and how convincing they were against St Mirren. Think there's a bit of an historical bias going on there as they've been shorter than that against the likes of Accies and Partick.

Double that up with Falkirk and it pays around 5/4.

Reading the Ayr v Rangers thread and Ayr are really down to the bare bones with injuries and suspensions. Looks like 3 available defenders and 1 available centre mid with a bench full of the development team. There could be plenty of goals in that tie but with Ayrs strong attack seemingly all available I'm wary of Rangers on the handicap betting. Going to look at prices for Rangers to win and over 2.5/3.5/possibly 4.5

Edited by C. Muir

5 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Double that up with Falkirk and it pays around 5/4.

Wouldn't put a big bundle on Falkirk myself. Nervous about this one given Falkirk's unpredictability and Cove's utter domination of the HL.

Been doing okish with these result btts coupons recently.  I tend to place about 17-20 quid on these from fourfolds upwards.  Hit four and five folds in the last fortnight.  A 6 fold would return a few grand and all 8 would get free membership to P&B gold

008E1458-27C0-49E4-9673-7FBC545BA4E8.png

Been doing okish with these result btts coupons recently.  I tend to place about 17-20 quid on these from fourfolds upwards.  Hit four and five folds in the last fortnight.  A 6 fold would return a few grand and all 8 would get free membership to P&B gold
008E1458-27C0-49E4-9673-7FBC545BA4E8.thumb.png.f28060eded6a1a4548d84df4ebea705f.png

Cowden have scored the sum total of 12 goals all season and Stirling fairly solid at the back. I’m not so sure on one of those...

1 hour ago, alta-pete said:

Cowden have scored the sum total of 12 goals all season and Stirling fairly solid at the back. I’m not so sure on one of those...

I'd be more worried about the Pars scraping a point, but wtf, all in. :1eye

15 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Wouldn't put a big bundle on Falkirk myself. Nervous about this one given Falkirk's unpredictability and Cove's utter domination of the HL.

Falkirk should still be miles ahead of Cove. Wouldn’t fancy any handicap markets but at around 1/2 for a win I think it’s a great bet.

1 hour ago, PB1994 said:

Falkirk should still be miles ahead of Cove. Wouldn’t fancy any handicap markets but at around 1/2 for a win I think it’s a great bet.

4/7 with Mcbookies.

I'm playing it safe instead.

sat1.JPG.27dce49780d4158c8b1ab0fe3385772b.JPGsat2.JPG.7ae45a6f6c388e631b1d7581cc0f6e55.JPG

Draw is Raith v Airdrie

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

4/7 with Mcbookies.

I'm playing it safe instead.

sat1.JPG.27dce49780d4158c8b1ab0fe3385772b.JPGsat2.JPG.7ae45a6f6c388e631b1d7581cc0f6e55.JPG

Draw is Raith v Airdrie

I’d be booking my holiday before the winnings even reach my account. Can’t see anything other than both those bets sailing in.

19 hours ago, Lofarl said:

008E1458-27C0-49E4-9673-7FBC545BA4E8.png

Biggest win of the day for me, 48p back on a 10p Goliath. :lol: Hopefully my Spanish bet comes in for some actual profit.