Weekend Betting

Slacker

1 hour ago, Paul Cicero said:

I like dunfermline at 9/5 with ladbrokes and think they will have too much firepower for Falkirk.  Also like Montrose at just under even s away to Cowden and stenny same price roughly at home to clyde thoughts peeps? ?

Fancy you's to win at tannadice tomorrow. Dunfermline/St.Mirren double is 10/1 with bet365. 

Quite like the look of Barnsley at home to Birmingham today @ 7/5. 

Birmingham have lost 6 of their 7 away games this season (the other was a draw with Derby) and looks like they have a few players missing through injury for today's game as well. Barnsley haven't started brilliantly but picked up a good win away to Burton midweek so hopefully that gives them a bit of a confidence boost. 

12 hours ago, Paul Cicero said:

I like dunfermline at 9/5 with ladbrokes and think they will have too much firepower for Falkirk.  Also like Montrose at just under even s away to Cowden and stenny same price roughly at home to clyde thoughts peeps? ?

think Cowden haven't scored a goal from open play in 10 1/2 hours of football

I fancy anyone against them at anytime

7 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Quite like the look of Barnsley at home to Birmingham today @ 7/5. 

Birmingham have lost 6 of their 7 away games this season (the other was a draw with Derby) and looks like they have a few players missing through injury for today's game as well. Barnsley haven't started brilliantly but picked up a good win away to Burton midweek so hopefully that gives them a bit of a confidence boost. 

I put money on that today

did it as a double with Montrose away at cowdenbeath

cheers :thumsup2

Saturdays game at Chesham will consist of the club’s development players.  This will give Gavin time to build a team and give current players time to stay.  We ask owners and supporters to be patient whilst we continue to re-evaluate all aspects of the operation.  We have 5 home games coming up soon, and ask you to drum up support and attend in numbers.

I very much doubt PP will pay out on my bet, but one can hope.