Weekend Betting

Slacker

So Rangers v Celtic ..... what's the thoughts on getting?

For me, celtic at a now 3/4 is now priced more to what I though they would have been. We're early priced 5/4 in some places. 
-1  Celtic 11/5 most places. 

If the young lad ralston gets a start im looking on a single for him to be sent packing. Markets not open yet.

other than that fairly large single on over 10 corners at around evens

Celtic to win 7-0 with a Dembele hat trick is 600/1...

9 hours ago, Hands_Free said:

Is this just a football betting thread? I like the LA Rams v San Fran 49ers to be under the points handicap tonight. I'm seeing it at 40.5. IMO the value is going under at 10/11. 

Actually liked this tip as I thought it would be a likely outcome, but the teams almost doubled it. :lol: Which is why I don't bet on the NFL, as much as I think I know about it.

5 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Actually liked this tip as I thought it would be a likely outcome, but the teams almost doubled it. :lol: Which is why I don't bet on the NFL, as much as I think I know about it.

No idea where the 80 points came from. That'll be one of the highest scoring games of the season probably. Unbelievable!! Into the next one eh...

Notice Stirling price has came in a bit similar to their game against us 2 weeks ago. I thought their defeat to us maybe the start of a poor run but they bounced back with a good win at in form Montrose last week. 

4/7 earlier in week now 8/11. Will be taking that in acca if the price stays or gets better as Annan don't seem up to much so far. Unless there's any absentees that I should know of? 

St.Mirren have a bit of a defensive crisis this weekend at home to QoS with Harry Davis & Gary Mackenzie injured and Gregor Buchanan and Adam Eckersely suspended.

Whilst our home record is amazing in recent times we do concede in pretty much every game. Even East Kilbride and Hearts Colts managed to find the net in Paisley!

QoS are obviously no mugs anyway, but they do love a trip to Paisley. They scored six goals there in two convincing wins last season

The St.Mirren No Clean Sheet on offer at 1.33 (BET365) on Sunday is far too good to miss IMO.

17 hours ago, Tri-TON said:

Also backed this. Usually wait until Saturday morning before placing my bets but this looks a good one.

I was exactly the same with Morton, bet was placed on Wednesday afternoon. 9/2 seemed outrageous and now it seems you'd be lucky to get them at 3/1 come Saturday afternoon.. 14/5 with McBookie!

79f7efd00a8eddd936089fc288ca4b18.jpg
Got a good feeling this week lads.

Was coming on to suggest a 1-0 either way in our game seems almost certain. We'll be in full shitfest mode after a few defeats and Hamilton are always liable to sit in away from home.

31a5e05e39370b7faa8dd9af7936f9e0.jpg

I'm cutting back to my one £5 Scottish accumulator, spend far too much money on this shite.

Stuck a few #oddsonthat for interest on the bigot fest tomorrow. 

Sinclair to score and assist a goal 12/1

Griffiths to score, Celtic score both halves, Brown carded 12/1

Sinclair to score, Celtic score both halves, Jack carded 16/1 

Celtic win and score a penalty 17/2

A similar game flow to the 1-5 towards the end of last season and Brown and Jack to be at each others throat please! 

Edited by C. Muir

Lee hodson 33/1 first player to be carded with sky bet. 

12/1 with willie hills

9/1 paddy power. 

Up against an out and out winger who will look to take him on coupled with the fact he's on his wrong side for tackling. 

Looked at anytime card but he is only 7/2. Sky bet are strangely out of line with the other companies on first card but similar on anytime card.