Weekend Betting

Slacker

14 hours ago, C. Muir said:

Stirling have went from 4/7 earlier in the week to 4/5 now at home to Edinburgh City on Saturday. Backed them the first 2 weeks of the season too and intrigued to see their price come in a fair bit. Any particular reason Stirling fans?

Noticed that as well, I think it's because we lost 1-3 at home to Montrose during the week in the cup. 

However we changed a few players including our 2 biggest attacking threats, I don't think that game will have much bearing on Saturday.  I'd personally make us about 4/6 for the home win -- Edinburgh lost to Hamilton U20 during the week so they aren't up to much either.

I have £20 on Albion Rovers at home to Airdrie his weekend, but I got that when their price was 23/10 on Monday at bet365 (it was even 13/5 at McBookie on Tuesday).  It's now into 11/10 so the value is probably gone.  Again shows the value of taking the early price as sometimes the bookies get it wrong.  Albeit the price has crashed so much partly (but not entrirely) because Airdrie sold their best striker to Dunfermline on Wednesday.

Not much else I like this weekend.

7 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

This is as good as money...

Screenshot_20170818-084134.png

Not sure if you've read The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People, but chapter 5 is basically all about putting on huge correct score accumulators at ridiculous odds.  I've reviewed your entries and I cannot see a weak link in there.  Spend your £948,477.60 wisely.

8 hours ago, Jaggy Snake said:

Anyone know why Ipswich are 2.87 to win at home to Brentford, when they've won all 3 games so far while Brentford have only taken a point?

Forest were 4/1 last week at Brentford too. Get it lumped on :lol:

6 hours ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Tips for junior football this weekend? McBookie offering essentially a £10 free bet but only on the juniors.

Did you get an email? Does it include Highland League? @superbigal is your man for the juniors.

P.S. No HL or LL , North, East and West Juniors only. Evens or more odds only. Up to £10 stakes returned on losing bets to re-bet. Singles and upwards accepted.

Edited by welshbairn

Not sure if you've read The Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People, but chapter 5 is basically all about putting on huge correct score accumulators at ridiculous odds.  I've reviewed your entries and I cannot see a weak link in there.  Spend your £948,477.60 wisely.

f**k it, let's have another correct score bonanza.
IMG_8466.thumb.PNG.efdc94d58fbae2120114d824a53be70b.PNG

Unfortunately, chapter six is simply called "Do Not Bet On Clyde".

Did you get an email? Does it include Highland League? [mention=20429]superbigal[/mention] is your man for the juniors.
P.S. No HL or LL , North, East and West Juniors only. Evens or more odds only. Up to £10 stakes returned on losing bets to re-bet. Singles and upwards accepted.

I've been told there is no value in the East Juniors but that's as far as I've got.