The Daily Express

Fide

39 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Private Eye's "Street of Shame" column is always a good laugh regarding the dirty deeds of the press. Daily Heil editor Paul Dacre is famous for shouting obscenities at staff or as the Eye puts it "double cuntings".

Private eye is the only one I read tbh and is quite good as it seems like it tries to do proper investigative journalism or try and expose bad behaviour while also ripping the piss out what I describe as "c***s".

The only other times I read papers is if they are on the train on the table not being used or they are in a pub and I am waiting on someone and even then it's usually a flick through the sports section. I would buy a local paper but they are all rubbish these days with allot of them hardly having any paid journalists.

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

My favourite Daily Express story of recent times was this one...

Is 14-legged killer squid found TWO MILES beneath Antarctica being weaponised by Putin?

The World Weekly News was a more credible source of factual news then the likes of the Express.

:lol: Fantastic

Also love this bit...

“We watched helplessly as it used its arms to tear off its head then popped its remains in its mouth. It was as if it had hypnotised him telepathically.”

Tore of it's own head :lol:

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite Force said:

Private eye is the only one I read tbh and is quite good as it seems like it tries to do proper investigative journalism or try and expose bad behaviour while also ripping the piss out what I describe as "c***s".

The only other times I read papers is if they are on the train on the table not being used or they are in a pub and I am waiting on someone and even then it's usually a flick through the sports section. I would buy a local paper but they are all rubbish these days with allot of them hardly having any paid journalists.

The only time I read our local paper(s) is when I'm in the barbers waiting to get my hair cut.

Corkers from the Scottish Daily Mail.

It's actually hilarious:

4b09feb545a6684ce96b94baddd8c535.jpg

And

39339a977b428cdd29ad99f4f5d29179.jpg

I love that they chucked in the fact that Croatia was once part of communist Yugoslavia. [emoji23]

Any gems from the express today?

23 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm amazed anyone still pays the slightest attention to 'the news' in any form, be it print, online, TV or radio.

Ignore the media, social media and anything with the word's 'reality' and 'celebrity' in it then your life and mood will improve dramatically ;) 

I've been doing it for years :) 

After years of headlines about the weather and immigrants, the Daily Express has outdone itself today with the most vomit inducing headline in modern history:
DGQMiKpUQAEk6hC.jpg:large
What an utterly shite rag.  I can't decide what's worse between this pish and the Daily Mail.  Thoughts?

Not sure the point of this thread, everyone knows what the Express is, it cannot surprise anyone it covered this story in the way it did

Archived