Squad for Lithuania and Malta

Gordopolis

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DAVIDB69

I'm expecting a lot of the many time failures to start, I don't see any reason why the usual suspects won't let us down yet again

Guest DAVIDB69
To be honest I would maybe start Morrison now he is in squad now

I think he will start unfortunately he is one of the many time failures though , although "the system" doesn't really allow much opportunity to be creative

I think he will start unfortunately he is one of the many time failures though , although "the system" doesn't really allow much opportunity to be creative

Morrison is probably the only creative/forward-thinking midfielder player we have that can play as one of the 2 centre mids.

You wouldn't see McGregor playing as one of 2 holding mids; but you could see/have seen Morrison.

Every single game strachan get asked if it's a must win then there's headlines and hype around it. If I was him I would be really frustrated by this constant line of questioning. The must win games in our group according to the media so far has have been malta away Slovakia away Lithuania home Slovenia home England home Lithuania away and malta home . If we win against malta and Lithuania Slovakia becomes a must win lol win that then probably the real must win game is Slovenia lol

The reason he continually gets asked it is because the one must win game of last campaign in Georgia, which was clearly must win, he went in with the wrong attitude, we lost and threw away our chance.

So the media will press him continually and rightly so too.

The reason he continually gets asked it is because the one must win game of last campaign in Georgia, which was clearly must win, he went in with the wrong attitude, we lost and threw away our chance.

So the media will press him continually and rightly so too.

It's such a stupid question and Georgia wasn't a must win we could have still qualified after getting beaten by Georgia thus it wasn't a must win. I would rather the media asked more intelligent questions about tactics developing players training methods the future of Scottish football etc

It's such a stupid question and Georgia wasn't a must win we could have still qualified after getting beaten by Georgia thus it wasn't a must win. I would rather the media asked more intelligent questions about tactics developing players training methods the future of Scottish football etc

Georgia was must win given our poor record against higher ranked teams. These other questions can be asked of the national manager in between games but this week, it's all about the results and so the media are asking a pertinent question.

No excuses, anything other than 6 points finishes us and finishes Strachan's time in charge.

McGregor should be in the squad, but more baffling is the exclusion of Liam Cooper. He's way ahead of Berra and Mulgrew and I'd have him straight in the starting 11 never mind part of the squad.

Although if we f**k these two games up then it won't be because of this squad selection, which should absolutely be strong enough to be picking up 6 points.

Georgia was must win given our poor record against higher ranked teams. These other questions can be asked of the national manager in between games but this week, it's all about the results and so the media are asking a pertinent question.

No excuses, anything other than 6 points finishes us and finishes Strachan's time in charge.

But it wasn't must win because if we beat Poland and drew with Germany at hampden we're in playoff and if we had won both we would have qualified. See your point but asking the manager the same question every game is a joke. Guaranteed the first game of the euro 2020 qualifying the Scotland manager will be asked is it a must game? Here are some alternative questions I would actually be interested in - have you watched fiodor cerynch what do you feel his qualities are? Who do you feel the danger men are in the lithuania squad? What scotland players have impressed you at the start of the season that aren't on the squad? What do they need to work on to get into the squad or Christie mcgregor etc? What's your opinion on Oliver burkes move to West Brom ? Jordan archer first time in the squad what impressed you about him ? Going forward who are the candidates for the goalkeeper position? Etc etc But instead all we can come up with is how many points do we expect to get ?is it a must win game ?zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 hours ago, skippy2015 said:

Shitting out yer mooth

Archived