Pigeons on veranda

???

Looking for some help here guys I have pigeons on my veranda.  They have been nesting but I moved all the eggs and cleaned the veranda.  I am on the 2nd floor of a 3 storey block.  The ceiling on the veranda is obviously concrete.

I am looking to hang a net over the veranda to prevent these fuckers returning.  Looking for advice on what to do here, would I drill hooks into the ceiling and hang from there with tie wraps at the bottom to secure the space?

Any P&Bers had this issue and if so any help or tips.  I am saving for a house before anycunt says buy a house lol.

Looking for some help here guys I have pigeons on my veranda.  They have been nesting but I moved all the eggs and cleaned the veranda.  I am on the 2nd floor of a 3 storey block.  The ceiling on the veranda is obviously concrete.
I am looking to hang a net over the veranda to prevent these fuckers returning.  Looking for advice on what to do here, would I drill hooks into the ceiling and hang from there with tie wraps at the bottom to secure the space?

Any P&Bers had this issue and if so any help or tips.  I am saving for a house before anycunt says buy a house lol.

Do what Grimbo did and burn your whole house down, eliminating all animals in the process.

Buy a gun

1 hour ago, invergowrie arab said:

Moving eggs is a criminal offence and I have brought this to the attention of Police Scotland.

What if you work in the grocery department in Sainsbury's?

Just now, Nkomo-A-Gogo said:

If you go out when it's just about dark then you should be able to just collect them all up as they won't fly. Bung them in the car and take them off somewhere else. They'll get the hint and won't come back.

Maybe he could just explain to them, give them a weeks notice.

How many we talking? Would you beat them in a fight?

Archived