Tonites league cup results

Gib mclean

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darvel 2 Irvine vics 3 
woeful display of refereeing however we were poor most of the evening 

The referee was shit for both teams, some bad tackles going in from both sides as well. Think over the 90 minutes Vics deserved their win.

FT
Irvine Meadow 0-2 Hurlford
Tiny x2

Bit of a gap in quality tonight sadly. We were missing McKay upfront which was a big miss. Newman in goal had a great game as did Hannah and McTernon. Hurlford finished the game rather comfortably.

Bit of a gap in quality tonight sadly. We were missing McKay upfront which was a big miss. Newman in goal had a great game as did Hannah and McTernon. Hurlford finished the game rather comfortably.

Better team won and wee missed McKay also thought big miller was motm diddy cup anyway lol

4 minutes ago, IrvineVicsMan said:

Of course yous were, who was missing?

And if you want to go down that route we were missing our 2 best players.

Too many to name 

remember that's only a friendly the night and a cup final for an adl team coming to a super first team 

well done 

14 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Yip u must be well chuffed we were only 7 short the night :thumsup2

Told you on the other thread that people would get get all wound up about what you called "glorified friendlys"

I didn't think you would be the biggest biter ha ha

Just now, Viewparker said:

Told you on the other thread that people would get get all wound up about what you called "glorified friendlys"

I didn't think you would be the biggest biter ha ha

Mate they deserved their win but I don't think paddy will be losing any sleep over it 

Your keeper was excellent and got some great support from defenders on the line. McTiernan is quality and IMO is even better out wide which I assume is where he'll play when McKay is fit.

Our boys are starting to gel and seemed to enjoy the big park and excellent surface. Calum Watt was top notch and good performances from McKnight and Jenkins.

Best of luck for the season.

Archived