• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked Andrew to begin with but I think he was trying far too hard and in the end his relationship with Shane was just uncomfortable to watch. It almost felt forced to show how comfortable with himself he was before he shat himself and started talking about how he'd pump Ashley in front of Shane and calling him mate all of a sudden. Daniel couldn't get himself off the fence and I started to forget that Johnny existed.  Happy all 3 have gone.

Malikka has completely faded into the background and needs to go, Wayne and Ashley are also very meh now and I can't see them contributing much more.

I think Shane will win it but Ann will run him close.

Things are starting to unravel very nicely. Shane J is becoming very opinionated, Amanda dished out a major telt to him. Ann is just Ann, I very much doubt that she will ever change. Maleeka seems to have distanced herself a little bit from all the rest but she has developed a very catty attitude and appears to be trying to stir up things.

1 hour ago, supermik said:

Things are starting to unravel very nicely. Shane J is becoming very opinionated, Amanda dished out a major telt to him. Ann is just Ann, I very much doubt that she will ever change. Maleeka seems to have distanced herself a little bit from all the rest but she has developed a very catty attitude and appears to be trying to stir up things.

Maleeka is a cow.

21 hours ago, supermik said:

He's doing his best to keep it civil, but he can't match Ann's political talent for stonewalling (no pun intended). None of them are clever enough to rattle her. (Definitely no pun intended).

Now that I come to think of it? I'd pay to watch a drag queen rattle Ann Widdicombe.

She's an idiot, her views border on disgraceful but she'd wipe the floor with any of them as she can construct her arguments as good as any. It's how she's got away with her beliefs for so long without being completely demonised.

Archived