• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sarah wins. They were scared she would get a bit stabby otherwise. If Chad has any brains outside his dick, he'll be on his way to Heathrow by now.

f**k knows how she's won, thought the men in white coats would be waiting to cart her off in a straight-jacket.

• 4 months later...

Bump.

As so called "strong women" go, the line up is not too bad. At least that vile Price thing is not in there as one of the rags quoted. 

Reckon that India woman is about the 4th transgender to go into the house. Got to admit that she cuts the mustard compared to the other 3.

Pretty dissapointed that rumours of Michaela McCollum going in, the Irish one of the 'Peru 2' turned out to be bullshit.

Her suitcase for the house would have been quality!

That Jess lassie used to be a walk on girl at the darts, and is an obvious smash till it fell off.

India is 100% playing up to the whole 'offended to be mis-gendered thing' thinking that it'll be coming across like she's some sort of hero for the LGBT community.  She's coming across terribly, putting the American boy on the spot asking if he'd date a trans woman and then getting offended at his response. 

Fucking idiot.

10 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

India is 100% playing up to the whole 'offended to be mis-gendered thing' thinking that it'll be coming across like she's some sort of hero for the LGBT community.  She's coming across terribly, putting the American boy on the spot asking if he'd date a trans woman and then getting offended at his response. 

Fucking idiot.

Courtney/Shane put her right in her place at that incident.  Seems to have her pegged right from the off, and India won;t be able to play the 'straight man prejudice' card there, she'll just be shown up for the attention seeking drama queen that she is.

Funnily enough, Courtney Act is a far more attractive lady than India IMO. 

Jeeeez, India is awful. Fucking Jimmy Tarbuck makes a far more attractive lady! And this drag-queen phobia she has...

b8882efec106fd17089345ceba27fcc8.jpg

Anyways....

Dapper Laughs is a twat.

John Barnes is coming across well.

Pissing myself laughing at Andrew yelping like f**k when he was taking the sticky tape off!

Couple of times I’ve thought ‘wid’ to Rachel Johnson.

22 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

Jeeeez, India is awful. Fucking Jimmy Tarbuck makes a far more attractive lady.

Dapper Laughs is a twat.

Pissing myself laughing at Andrew yelping like f**k when he was taking the sticky tape off!

Couple of times I’ve thought ‘wid’ to Rachel Johnson.

I did think that India was decent at first but she is a total professional victim. As much as I dont really mind Ann as a person, I think that she brings the house dynamic right down with her puritanical attitude.

Have to agree with you about Rachel, she was more than a match to the younger ones the other night there in her bikini in the sauna.

8 minutes ago, supermik said:

I did think that India was decent at first but she is a total professional victim. As much as I dont really mind Ann as a person, I think that she brings the house dynamic right down with her puritanical attitude.

Have to agree with you about Rachel, she was more than a match to the younger ones the other night there in her bikini in the sauna.

Aye. Total pro victim. Get her to f**k. 

Ann is an auld dinosaur. 

Missed the sauna scenes!

Archived