League top scorer?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, madton said:

I can't see him being top scorer either, but i agree with Colkitto, he might well score around 12-15.

He has scored 3 goals in 3 starts in the cup. He is playing every week up front and is doing the business. Scored a good goal on Sat too.

On the top scorer- Austin for me

I liked McHugh from the bench was always capable of grabbing a goal but was always anonymous when he started games. To be fair he did always start up front with Baird and that partnership was never going to work. 

Well, Reilly has scored three goals in four competitive games so far. That's him on target for 27 league goals if he keeps up that average. He'd be on for a goal a game if his penalty wasn't saved at the weekend, because that's how these things work.

21 minutes ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

I liked McHugh from the bench was always capable of grabbing a goal but was always anonymous when he started games. To be fair he did always start up front with Baird and that partnership was never going to work. 

wouldn't be at all surprised to see McHugh score a fair amount this season - think he could well have done the same for us given our much improved style of play and Loy, Harris & Hyppo to work alongside.  

Dobbie & McDonald decent shouts I suppose, but its hard at the moment to pick out a 20+ goalscorer from a number of pretty evenly-matched looking teams. 

Zschesushshehahdhekshanenen or however you spell it at 14/1 looks obscenely short considering he's barely looked like a footballer by all accounts so far.

Nicky Clark is guaranteed at least 8 against us, so he might be worth a punt. 

Where would I find a list of top scorers in this division going back 20-30 years? Closest I found was soccerbase but stops at 2009-10.

Was looking to see how far back you'd need to go to find Morton's last top scorer at this level.

If 'Susan' end up the league's top scorer I will personally give everyone who has posted on this thread a tremendous handjob.

Edit - Or finger blast.

Archived